Has Turbo Force Had An Impact On Your Business?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I was very fortunate to have purchased a turbo hybrid spinner as the first spinner. It made jobs so easy I thought ( I think I called you about it) why do we get to charge more for this when this is so much easier than carpet cleaning?

I have tried other turbos and nothing I have used comes close. Very happy with such a great product.

I would like to get a clear housing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wearing sensible shoes made my business better.
Ya know some thing with a sensible heel, good non marking soles and a decent arch. James knows what looks good and what doesn't. This is the pair he had on when we went to luch. Later when he came down for dinner with his wife he has a much more causal pair on. (plaid tenny's) :eekk:

28d7804b-dd10-45b3-b9a5-4643298f66b3_zps867e12e6.jpg

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
LOL, now that's a way to differentiate yourself...

YES! turbo hybrid is one of the reasons i started the business in first place. Never would have started a carpet only business.

Somewhere in mid 2000's we used one with a portable in janitorial accounts, not only was it faster but clients loved the results.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I found the tool in my carpet cleaning truck not even knowing what it was (black one)...After trying it once, never turned back to carpet cleaning again...13 years later...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I must admit I LoVE the turbo! It has gotten my foot in the door of many a commercial account almost anytime I need it to! As a matter of fact we are doing a demo today for a commercial situation that just may may turn out to be our biggest account ever! If everything works out (pricing, set ups etc. this one account may keep us busy into June (or so he says)!

Wish us Luck!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ya know some thing with a sensible heel, good non marking soles and a decent arch. James knows what looks good and what doesn't. This is the pair he had on when we went to luch. Later when he came down for dinner with his wife he has a much more causal pair on. (plaid tenny's) :eekk:

28d7804b-dd10-45b3-b9a5-4643298f66b3_zps867e12e6.jpg

DAMN YOU DOC! You owe me a keyboard! I scrolled down to to your post with a mouth full of coffee, and spit it out on my keyboard after seeing Jimmys shoes!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I must admit I LoVE the turbo! It has gotten my foot in the door of many a commercial account almost anytime I need it to! As a matter of fact we are doing a demo today for a commercial situation that just may may turn out to be our biggest account ever! If everything works out (pricing, set ups etc. this one account may keep us busy into June (or so he says)!

Wish us Luck!

Same thing we do!

Our biggest carpet cleaning job started off with only 6 restrooms, 5 years ago.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My TurboHydromatic had sat unused for 5-6 years cuz I preferred my Gecko. Don't know why I took it to a job yesterday. Tumbled white marble tiles with lots of black holes and cracks and black (dirty) grout. Fourteen years old, never sealed. Told cust not to expect it to look new. Scrubbed with brush on OP and rinsed with spinner. It looks new! Tiles and grout brilliant white. Thought grout would have to be color-sealed, but it's almost perfect. Needed only clear seal.

Most dramatic transformation of my ignoble career. Wish I had taken pictures, but the cust did!

Would the Gecko have done the job? Probably, but I'm going to use the spinner more.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
At least I don't wear those FAGGY CROCS!

And in your case ReekO......they are called QUEER CROCS!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
a clear head would be awesome!!!

it has doubled our business and in a very easy way..truly could imagine not having the 3 turbos we have..great product.

Lars

Name
Lars
It's had a great impact on my business and given me great confidence in expanding into hard surface care. Customers are more blown away with their tile and grout cleaning results than the carpet (not that we are doing a bad job on the carpet either) but the results are more dramatic

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
The Turbo has made me tons. Being in the Phoenix market originally, doing tile and grout was a no-brainer. Did tons of jobs with the original Turbo. I made it last 10 years. Finally got the Turbo-Hybrid through a MB auction and gonna keep the tile dream alive! Great equipment!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom