Hate cleaning upholstery?

Mikey P

Administrator
Charge more and find better working conditions...

662446192_photobucket_7996_.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Do you get to do that in surf shorts and flip flops? And was the owners hot daughter nearby suntanning?

TimP

I cleaned some today. Sofa, love seat, recliner and a rug (thrown in)....$215 (my competition is cheaper). All clean before the cleaning. :roll:

Quick vac, misted soap free on it and rinsed soap free then groomed it and left....

I absolutely hate upholstery. I've even considered quitting doing it. Maybe I will consider going up even more.

Name
Danny Strickland
TimP said:
I cleaned some today. Sofa, love seat, recliner and a rug (thrown in)....$215 (my competition is cheaper). All clean before the cleaning. :roll:

Quick vac, misted soap free on it and rinsed soap free then groomed it and left....

I absolutely hate upholstery. I've even considered quitting doing it. Maybe I will consider going up even more.

if you would have bought me lunch a couple years ago i would have been happy to show you some uph cleaning tricks that makes it easy and profitable!!! :roll:

Mikey, didn't you show that same pic a few years back??? why the air mover, humidity can't be above 40% coming off the water???

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought I may need the blower on a damaged section where the HO tried to spot something herself and caused the piping to bleed/brown real bad.

Not sure if I posted pics of that job the last time we did it.
Used the new SS tool with great success.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
outstanding...

Personally I would be outstanding in the waves ...very lucky fella ...

Bob Foster

Did a 100ft yacht (repeat customer) - all wool with some designer upholstery with some nasty blood stains on both.

Nice people. Very satisfied - again

My view was as nice as Mikes.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
We often do jobs like that, when we do we take along a fold up mini marquee, ( foot x 9 foot & work in the shade.

The sun's a killer in the tropics.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have some beautiful views on the lakes here as well. However I'd have to slather on sunblock to work out in the sun like that for very long.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
with that white sofa its probably a very good idea it was cleaned in the sun. when no one is watching alot of times I floor wand upholstery :lol: I don't like doing it either, but what I really hate and refuse to do with the only exception being my own is cars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom