Hats off to Tuthill manufacturing!

Mikey P

Administrator
Once when my V broke down Jim gave me some advice on how to track down the elelectrical issue. After spending 2 hours chasing wire on his advice I found out it was a actually a plumbing issue.

He sent me a $300 refund for wasting my time.

That's just the sort of fella he is.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Not sure what you want me to explain...no matter who sold me the blower...if I sold it to a friend of mine or anyone for that matter...and come to find out it was bad...I would of stepped up to the plate and at least helped pay for the rebuild...would I be obligated to...no...

Its that do un to others as you would like them to do to you........just not my style to take the money and run...
if you can sleep at night knowing that the man is trying to feed his family and was still struggling after he put in a brand new..(not used) blower that was bought in good faith...more power to you..

speaking of widgets...do they still sell them things..I need a few.....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
Not sure what you want me to explain...no matter who sold me the blower...if I sold it to a friend of mine or anyone for that matter...and come to find out it was bad...I would of stepped up to the plate and at least helped pay for the rebuild...would I be obligated to...no...

Its that do un to others as you would like them to do to you........just not my style to take the money and run...
if you can sleep at night knowing that the man is trying to feed his family and was still struggling after he put in a brand new..(not used) blower that was bought in good faith...more power to you..

speaking of widgets...do they still sell them things..I need a few.....

I get what your trying to say Jim I really do but it doesn't come into play here. Micheal didn't "sell" a blower. He found a deal and got one for brad along with his. (see my scenario) and none of them were bought with an sort of warranty so no matter who got on the deal would be in the same boat. It is good to know that you would make good on something you bought for someone else (that had no warranty)broke. Just be careful as people will start asking you to pay for stuff and they will pay you back so they get the Jim's extended warranty package

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom