Have any of you guys ever use those Teflon wand lips??

Mikey P

Administrator
Apparently Lisa sold quite a few back in the day and they were quite popular with the low budget crowd. You could use one or two and they were cheap enough to replace as the tactless would chew them up.

I inherited quite a bit of them in a 12-in design and they're going to give him a try on this AW-29 that I have as well as the sapphire and devastator. Just see what the download is and if any of you guys are interested I'll throw some in an envelope for you to play around with provided you get me good feedback whether they're any good or not, but there's definitely a strong market out there for broke dicks and want to make their AWs and look alike wands push and pull a little easier..

I'll post pictures a little bit

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
but there's definitely a strong market out there for broke dicks and want to make their AWs and look alike wands push and pull a little easier..

Broke dicks? If they are going to be your potential client base, I wouldn't use that term.
How about Bottom Feeders instead?
🙂

Mikey P

Administrator
1641177334902.png

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm curious those who were lucky enough to own a totally pumped pedigrees GREENHORN wand.....what did you notice 1st.......

My 1st recollection was that it sounded quite like my Lionel I had as a kid......but then I used it....about fi strokes in the pass.....I knew!

So Mikey you building em.?...you
Should be

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm curious those who were lucky enough to own a totally pumped pedigrees GREENHORN wand.....what did you notice 1st.......

My 1st recollection was that it sounded quite like my Lionel I had as a kid......but then I used it....about fi strokes in the pass.....I knew!

So Mikey you building em.?...you
Should be
Its a shitty wand by today's standards..

Reactions: Al Sims

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Don't remind me!
Did I ever mention that the day I got it
My ass hole helper sat there all nit five feet from the sidewalk of a McDonald's..
Raced There about 8.....
..ohh my god in heaven.....there it was.....AAAALLLLLLLLL.NIGHT!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ken Harris sold those or something similar as "lips".He doled out one for free but you needed 2. I couldn't believe how easy the wand slid on the carpet. It sold me on glides though. Just not from him. They work great with the AW29 but it needs them front and back.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken Harris sold those or something similar as "lips".He doled out one for free but you needed 2. I couldn't believe how easy the wand slid on the carpet. It sold me on glides though. Just not from him. They work great with the AW29 but it needs them front and back.

Ill soon find out, thx

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've tried them. Probably have a pair still kicking around somewhere. The problem was, if you put both on, you pretty well seal up the wand. Not enough air passing through. Putting only one on made it very uneven on short pile carpet. To work properly, you would need to remove the stainless lips before installing them.

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I've tried them. Probably have a pair still kicking around somewhere. The problem was, if you put both on, you pretty well seal up the wand. Not enough air passing through. Putting only one on made it very uneven on short pile carpet. To work properly, you would need to remove the stainless lips before installing them.
I'll test fit them on the SSTI, DEv12 and AW29 later today

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I thought you were saying that about all the wands.

Hell, put some goop on the aw29 and see how well it stays on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom