Have any of you guys had to deal with Compliance Depot?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
It seems the large property management companies are contracting a company to run the management of insurance requirements etc instead of in house and what a pain in the azz they are.
$95 fee just to play and up the insurance liabilities to meet their minimum. 1 to 2 million for general liabilty and auto and 500,000 accross the board for workers comp minimum.

Any of you guys seeing this happening around the country

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Yeah I am a compliance depot approved vendor. Ugh they are the worst. Not only do they make you pay to become approved but it is still a pia. The verbage on your liability insurance has to be exact down to the "captions" or they will reject it. I had to have it emailed to them 4 times before they approved it. Funny thing is on my auto insurance. They wanted to be notified within 30 days of cancelation. My policy said 15 days which is better but they refused it because it wasn't exactly what they wanted. Good thing is that it keeps other companies out and I charge more to work for that complex. A lot more.

C

cucu

i deal with them on some of our accounts. they are a pain to deal with
If you have a good insurance agent it will help a lot , get them to email your certs to comp depot and cc you the emails

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom