Have been seeing more and more of the trucks lately.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Are they lowballing? Anybody know of their price structure?

50aeb11d.jpg

5e28c38e.jpg

5c5f5422.jpg

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
They go after large commercial jobs. They also started a division that goes around to businesses all day cleaning restrooms. The company just keeps going in more directions.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Yeah, I saw my first one while cleaning carpet at a 24 hour restaurant about 8 months ago. I'm cleaning carpet they were there cleaning tile. I bid the job afterwards to find out I was about 25% cheaper than them. However, they are very good about locking in "contracts" that stick their customers for 1-2 years. Same as they do for linen services. I seen one the other day again during the day when I was in between jobs. Both times AT truck with exact wrap that you show here.

Mikey P

Administrator
BLewis said:
So Mike, what truck did they go to after bailing on AT?

I forget Billy, probably a Cimex in the back of a pick up if they were smart. It was all large CGD that they are after anyways.

can you imagine handing over a VAT to an illegal night crew?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Mikey P said:
BLewis said:
So Mike, what truck did they go to after bailing on AT?

I forget Billy, probably a Cimex in the back of a pick up if they were smart. It was all large CGD that they are after anyways.

can you imagine handing over a VAT to an illegal night crew?

There is a company in Utah that I know does that. While I was with them I believe there were only 5/450 that were caucasian including myself - as far as laborers are concerned anyways.

Ryan

The bid a large account my brother in law does. The salesmen where slick fast talking mofos. Talked the maintenance manager into letting them do a demo. 200SF that looked like total crap. He had send a tech in to fix it with the cimex the next day.

ascrubabove

They have a big plant in Clinton NC, I used to drive up there every couple of weeks to do services and repairs on thier trucks. Damm tight wads wouldn't let me fix anything correctly, "Oh no, thats too much money!". I was fixing oil leaks with a caulk gun cause they wouldn't spring for a oilpan gasket!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
ascrubabove said:
They have a big plant in Clinton NC, I used to drive up there every couple of weeks to do services and repairs on thier trucks. Damm tight wads wouldn't let me fix anything correctly, "Oh no, thats too much money!". I was fixing oil leaks with a caulk gun cause they wouldn't spring for a oilpan gasket!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea: What's a good caulk to use on an oil pan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom