Have fun laughing at my new Bluetooth headset

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yes I wear it while I push the wand. My friend told me it’s the new form of how not to pick up chicks. Good thing I’m already taken.

best thing is my customers can hear me perfectly while I’m cleaning stairs or right next to my tm full throttle

FD4A4760-8940-41B6-A2E4-B45D9EE38AAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Shorty and Fat Mike

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I just got tired of all the crappy earpieces, neck bands, ear buds etc. I’ve spent so much money on them and they’re all junk

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I stopped by a truck stop this morning and was looking at their selections which is 100times better than Best Buy.

Name
Jeff T
Just buggin ya Matt... hey, If it gets the job done, and if you can still perform office duties at the same time, who gives a Shyte... right?

Reactions: Shorty

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Call me tomorrow while I’m wanding and you’ll be surprised how good the sound quality is on these trucker ear muffs

Name
Matt Ross
If I was a customer I'd be slightly annoyed. But I dont blame you. The extra chatty customers can be avoided by just putting your headphones in. Not award winning customer service, but some folks just wont be quiet.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don’t see it being any distraction to having a direct conversation with the customer at their home. The real problem has been getting flooded with calls and the customer on the phone can’t hear me.

F

FB7777

As long as it gets the job done.... can the mic slide up next to the earpiece when not in use Matt?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This is the next best thing besides having a secretary at the office because our customers get pissed when we answer the phone with a high pitched sound slapping their ear drums

I’m wanting to be the 2% and when my customers can hear me, that’s another move towards that low number. Even if I look like Bubbles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom