Have Used ACS 4100 TM- Anyone Familiar?

Name
Ezra Clark
I have just purchased a American Cleaning Systems 4100 TM with about 1600 hrs on it. The previous owners was only running one of the two heat exchangers. with a regular (not bypass) wand. I would like to know what I can expect from this machine from someone who is unbiased. Heat, suction, reliability the good the bad. Also how will the by pass system effect my day to day operations. I am just starting my carpet cleaning business and any info would be a great help.

Thanks,

Ezra 8)

tconthespot

Name
TC
ACS 4100

I have just purchased a American Cleaning Systems 4100 TM with about 1600 hrs on it. The previous owners was only running one of the two heat exchangers. with a regular (not bypass) wand. I would like to know what I can expect from this machine from someone who is unbiased. Heat, suction, reliability the good the bad. Also how will the by pass system effect my day to day operations. I am just starting my carpet cleaning business and any info would be a great help.

Thanks,

Ezra 8)
I have a the same unit with a non bypass wand and lose pressure when it get hot do you have the same problem?
Thanks
TC
651-964-4612

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom