Have you ever had a Homer Simpson moment...”DOH”

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
what are somethings you have said to a client then realized after the fact you should have said it differently?

Here’s my Homer Simpson ‘Doh’ moment the other day...

Client calls me to say that his mother in-law passed away and he needed to postpone our appointment because of funeral arrangements etc.
Without realizing it until after the fact I said to him, ‘Just call me when things die down to reschedule’. Doh! I quickly apologized and told him I didn’t mean to say it that way. Doh!!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
........I always have hard time with hard to see through screen door...I knocked on door and a small figure starting speaking... couldn't understand and couldnt lip read. I asked if the parents was home... The person steps out and it was 40+ year old midget. Probably 3ft tall. Infuriated, she scolded at me, "im the parent!" She scrambled back in and slammed the door.

Of course, i knocked again. I apologized, and explained my situation about beimg deaf and that i could not hear to differentiate the voice and etc.. eventually she thought it was very funny and on good terms.. doh.

steve_64

And Homer says dope not either of the others.

My mouth tastes like rubber but I'll have to think of dope moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom