Have you ever....

damion68

Donated services?
I am going to donate services (specific dollar amount) to be raffled off to support some local childrens organizations. I was wondering if anyone else has and what $$ amounts did you donate?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I live in a retirement community. I used to have the local hospice and meals on wheels programs let me know when someone was living "in poor conditions" and could not afford or was not able to pay for service. I did those jobs free.

I didn't get any promotional and very little referral work from it, so FINANCIALLY it wasn't a move to make, but it made me feel good to help out people who were often alone and uncared for in their final months.

Take care,
Lisa

-JB-

Name
JB
Freakin' bleeding heart!

PS thanks Lisa my house smells much better now! :mrgreen:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
we do at least 2 a month..we feel like we are supporting our community and never advertise it, however we get lots of work
from doing it. even if we didnt get return work from it if you are in a position to help someone that needs help
it should be a done deal just set a limit to your generosity it adds up fast.

Becker

Name
Becker
School PTA..

2 certs.

Each good for $150.00 worth of cleaning.

Both were bought and used, not sure how much they paid. But each job was more than $150, and each client I still work for today. And I got at least one referral from one.

Sucked when they wanted to use them though. One used it when I really needed the cash and the other in the busy season.

Ohwell.

Name
Ron lippold
i just donated a 1000.00 in services to the wounded warriors fund and i donate 3 250 dollar cleanings to joy junction and a few others. makes me feel good.

damion68

Thanks for the replys. I already donate carpet cleaning for the local Boys & Girls Club of America. But they also have fund raising functions and I am considerring offering either 2 $500 T&G clean and seal or 3 $350 T&G clean and seal (or color seal). Hopefully they can raffle them off and make some $$ out of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom