Have you joined the BBB in your area?

RandyH

I've never joined the Better Business Bureau. Do You Guys? It would cost $360 for the year.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
No! As long as americlean and Miller's and now procare are in it(BBB), I want nothing to do with it!

Be different.

I posted a thread on here a couple weeks ago about whether or not I should renew my membership. At first I was not going to do it, but I bit the bullet and coughed the money up. A few days later a lady got my number from the bbb site and it was a 400 dollar job. I have quite a few people usually older couples say they are using me because I am a member of the bbb. It may be a waste of money, but if you plan on advertising, the symbol may not help but people will look you up and check you out with the bbb and if you are not a member they may go with another cleaner.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Thanks Mike!

Cant deal with ICS anymore.... Drives me nuts.

Buy my website, buy my website - my sons the best, my dads the best. Certain people are ruining it. It was great years ago(I even remember your bird watching posts - when someone would say something stupid - that was awesome!)... Not now.

I plan to be here much more often, hope your doing well. This has been our best year yet. Sucks winters here.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom