Have you mastered the Super Grout Additive yet?

Mikey P

Administrator
Far easier to clean up than regular grout or silicone.
Easy to mix and apply...

But yeah, that Amazon order placing us a real bitch.

Sorry dude, just a real stupid observation..

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
compared to colorrite http://colorriteinc.com/

The syringe is a pain when trying to caulk larger areas, mixing part A and B and using that damn tounge depressor to push it down into the syringe. It is a nice solid fix but color rites product also are very solid, not as good as epoxy but much better than cheap home depot silicone that most use.

I didnt find it easier to apply than regular grout or clean up

Mikey P

Administrator
compared to colorrite http://colorriteinc.com/

The syringe is a pain when trying to caulk larger areas, mixing part A and B and using that damn tounge depressor to push it down into the syringe. It is a nice solid fix but color rites product also are very solid, not as good as epoxy but much better than cheap home depot silicone that most use.

I didnt find it easier to apply than regular grout or clean up

Do you order the Colorsealing online?

Looks good but SGA is the shnizits.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Mikey P
color rite u order online, its grout caulk 100% RTV color matched.

SGA I completed I think 7 or 8 total jobs with it... the last one being 3 huge bathrooms in a fancy home. I just couldnt take it anymore lol, the packing syringe routine for that many hours was just a pain in the ass. Jason is a cool guy and its a good product just not really a fan of epoxy grout personally and 8hrs of what I could have done in much less time wasnt worth it.

100% RTV is a solid seal, its not epoxy but RTV is good enough to seal a crankcase on a motor for many years

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
they ship out quick and use fed ex, so 2 day or even overnight is available if u really need it

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom