Have you noticed Enzymes cleaning better than High PH?

Name
George Valliant
Now I use Prozyme (proschoice) powdered enzyme prespray. Normally, i can never tell the difference between presprays on carpet but i notice the difference on tile and grout cleaning. This enzyme carpet prespray cleans tile and grout better than anything i have ever used before. Including, Viper Renew, Viper Venom, and Prochem Tile and Grout cleaner just to name a few.

I figure if carpet cleaning enzymes work this well on tile and grout they must be doing a great job on the carpets too. Anyone else like powdered enzymes as much as me? Bty, anybody have experience with Judson products?

Rex Tyus

I REALLY like prozyme also. It does have limitations as all products do. When it is the right one it is the best one. When it is not, it is not.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I use POWERBURST , it has enzymes and that special high PH I so love.

Rex Tyus

admiralclean said:
Rex:
Under what conditions have you noticed it not working well?

Very few actually Marty. I lack the words to describe exactly what to look for. When the PZ don't seem to be cutting I reach for a more traditional prespray. It is generally a dark soil type condition with an absense of pets or body/cooking oil. The PZ almost always works for me. It is just not always the best.

I agree with the Walrus as well. Powerburst from prochem or Power Break from Bridgepoint rock as well.
There are many many presprays I use and like. Each one has its place. I try to be specific with the one I use depending on the environment.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
George;

We too believe that enzymes greatly aid the cleaning process.

Our PowerMax has a strong enzyme component & fairly high pH.

I see you're fairly close to our location.

Give me a call, if you would like to compare it to your current favorite.

Larry

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
I went through a 5 gallon bucket of Prozyme.

I like Pre Clean by Chem Spec much better.

can you get "real" Powerburst out there, or is it some kind of reformulated CalIfOniA comply-ain't Powerburst version?

..L.T.A.

Rex Tyus

Mikey P said:
I went through a 5 gallon bucket of Prozyme.

I like Pre Clean by Chem Spec much better.

Funny how that works. I found prekleen to be moderate at best with a shity mixed shelf life.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
tried all sorts of stuff trying to get it right. The best I have come up with is Cobbs Powermax (start the day boiling water on the stove to mix) rinsed with prochem all fiber

Rex Tyus

Matt Murdock said:
tried all sorts of stuff trying to get it right. The best I have come up with is Cobbs Powermax (start the day boiling water on the stove to mix) rinsed with prochem all fiber

Cobbs was better than prekleen and even better than bridgepoints bio break to me but I still like the PZ better.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is one I haven't tried rex. I think that cobbs is definitely a hot lay down. I put it down at high temp and man it is beautiful when I am finished rinsing

G

Rex Tyus said:
Cobbs was better than prekleen and even better than bridgepoints bio break to me but I still like the PZ better.

Cobbs is better than Bio Break?

Has anybody else found that to be true?

I haven't found any enzyme prespray that I like better than Bio Break.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Josh said:
Rex Tyus said:

Cobbs is better than Bio Break?

Has anybody else found that to be true?

I haven't found any enzyme prespray that I like better than Bio Break.

Never tried CobbyPowder, but i don't think much of Bio Break
That other enzyme powder BP makes (Power Break??) kicks it's azz all over the rat holes.
I don't care for the smell of Power Break as it dwells, though

..l.T.A.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Walrus said:
I use POWERBURST , it has enzymes and that special high PH I so love.

I gotta agree with Jimmy. Except, it's too high for wool, so it generally sits on the truck till the odd nasty comes along. But when I need some grunt, it always performs.

The only time I found it failing, was in a forklift sales and service office where they had synthetic oils and greases, so I find it works better in home or restaruant applications.

John

Back
Top Bottom