Have you seen the New Hydroforce Sprayers?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Have you seen the new Hydroforce sprayers?

Nice molded container with graduated levels, side fill and handy built in holder for spray wand and notched area for handle to rest with the need for Velcro.
We just bought a few, they look like they should work out well. 8)

IMG_20110719_090446.jpg

IMG_20110719_090514.jpg

IMG_20110719_090326.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not sure, it melted off. :shock:

Seriously it doesn't say.

However if your unit is generating that kind of heat, the injection valve will quit working long before you do any damage to the plastic.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sold a couple dozen already. Price and the Jug are the major changes. $149. Order 4 and I'll ship them free :)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Lyman said:
I can't get more then 4 months out a hydro force junk. Spraymaster last at least a year for me.

Nothing I use everyday, except my old 175, is as reliable as the hydroforce sprayer. I still use one I bought in 1987. Maybe every five or six years it needs a minor rebuild, usually just the replacement of the spray nozzle NA0808. You could go through a couple dozen electric, battery and pump-up sprayers in that time.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Maybe I had a bad one. After two months of use, turn the 1/4 inch valve on and the wand would start dribbling out none stop like a car wash wand. 450 to 500 psi with heat no higher then 215

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
One thing I have done with all my sprayers, the three pump-ups and the three HFs in the truck, I took the srpay wands off all of them and put on quick connects. I have two spray wands with quick connects that have different size tips that can go onto the different sprayers. Usually a pump-up has a flimsy spray wand that will break in a short time. A good wand like on the HF or Spraymaster should last for many years.

asupremeclean

$150 for a plastic jug seems a tad excessive!

Jk I will be getting a couple of those jugs for sure. No Velcro? I'm in!
I like how there is a rest for the wand and the larger side opening is great no mre mess for me to bitch about and no more taking the thing apart every time to fill chemy. Is it just my guys or do all techs either lose that Velcro strap or get it sucked into the vac hose?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
7qt really is alot better setup, it holds more juice and will not flip over. only thing that sucks is putting the thing in some sort of holder. I personally welded one up to hold it and put some square tubing on the side for the gun to slide into.

Name
I'm Rick James
Nice jugs :shock:

How much is a single jug?

KevinD said:
What does it say for temperature limit on that plastic gun?

It looks like the same one I bought from Jon Don today for $35.. i believe it was 320 degrees for the temp limit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom