Having a problem with quik books

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
My quikbooks is doing some weird stuff and cant figure it out. All my transactions are getting logged in as 11/28/10 and my so far my dec reports are showing zero sales or expense and is logging every activity in as 11/28/10 . Does quikbooks expire or somthing ? what may have caused it to do this?

G

George V

I noticed my quickbook file was starting to get "buggy" after a few years too.

Moved it to online version.

Problem solved.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mine does that as well.. When I do invoices sometimes I have to change the date. Every version I have used has done this... Sometimes updating it fixes... If you buy QB you do not have to buy a license every year...

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
Mine gets updated each year to keep current with taxes and payroll liabilities. It should continue to work though as far as invoicing and sales reports, unless you are using the Mayan Version.

Tony

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
ok figured it out....Pretty dumb but you gotta log out each day or it will post every transaction to the day you logged on. I had let it stay up for a few days

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks Junior!! Thats probably what happens to mine to I leave it up all day and night.. I was just updating it to fix it. So exit the program and re0start it?

Tre Allen

Name
Tre
Signup with quickbooks online, its a lot easier and you never have to worry about updates....ever.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Tre Allen said:
Signup with quickbooks online, its a lot easier and you never have to worry about updates....ever.

Then you can only rent the program, not own it.

Most updates to my 2008 QB have been for Intel to advertise purchasing opportunities.

I was not pleased when I bought QB, a business accounting program, only to find out that you have to pay more to do payroll. Payroll is my largest business expense.

It took me quite some time to figure out how to run payroll in QB without paying intel to plug in a few percentages and do the few equations.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I didn't like the online version. Too slow if you ask me and it just wasn't the same.

Biggest deal breaker was my accountant said not to use it.

Of course one reason for that is they don't use it so I wouldn't be able to just send the files like usual.

Tre Allen

Name
Tre
Marketing Mastah said:
I didn't like the online version. Too slow if you ask me and it just wasn't the same.

Biggest deal breaker was my accountant said not to use it.

Of course one reason for that is they don't use it so I wouldn't be able to just send the files like usual.

I would agree to this last year and earlier this year but they have made a ton of improvement since then, especially the last 2 months.

Also yeah some accountants don't like QB online but some do, the ones that dont im not sure the exact reason but maybe they dont get a cut when you renew the license or just not used to it and still old school.

Having everything online and backed up daily is simple with QB online.

Talk about slow, would be paypal business solutions is extremely slooooow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom