Having employees can be rough 2

Brian H

Name
Brian H
This is never easy. We just lost another member of our company family on Tuesday. Michael Gibson was in an accident and was killed late Tuesday night and we are heart broken. I hired Mike back in 1994 a month after hiring his older brother. In his 26 years with us, he had been one of our most requested crew leaders. Mike came to us after serving in the Marine Corp. He was always upbeat, had a dynamic and fun personality, and could charm even the most challenging customers. His brother works for us still and he, along with all his work brothers and sisters, will really miss him!

Here's a picture from about 5 years ago which captures who he was:

1614271168550.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This is never easy. We just lost another member of our company family on Tuesday. Michael Gibson was in an accident and was killed late Tuesday night and we are heart broken. I hired Mike back in 1994 a month after hiring his older brother. In his 26 years with us, he had been one of our most requested crew leaders. Mike came to us after serving in the Marine Corp. He was always upbeat, had a dynamic and fun personality, and could charm even the most challenging customers. His brother works for us still and he, along with all his work brothers and sisters, will really miss him!

Here's a picture from about 5 years ago which captures who he was:

View attachment 106346
Sorry for your loss and thinking about his family

F

FB7777

Damn... 2 families in town have had to endure similar circumstances in the last couple years

is there a GoFundMe?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
This planet is a trap! My cousin just older than me fell through an attic breaking his pelvis and hip. Min 3 month rehab. I guess we’ll see who recovers first, him or Tiger😏

Brian H

Name
Brian H
For those asking about a GoFundMe page, yes they did set up one for him. Here's the link:

Mike Gibson Gofundme

Like all our employees, Mike had a life insurance policy through the company. He had also taken advantage of a separate policy that will help with the his family's expenses.

Our employees are also donating to the family and Hagopian is matching all employees donations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom