having rinsing problem with extreme clean

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have been using extreme clean for the nastys but wonder im getting all of it rinsed out on the thicker piles. I think its a great product but may try and find an equally strong product that rinses out a bit easier

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
You have to do what you have to do on the nastys. I think you would be a little better off with the powermax on residential. It may leave some residue but at least it has a safe PH. You are cleaning with low flow chop stokes so you will leave residue from your prespray.

I would try to use a pre-spray like procyon that does not attract soil as much as possible. Those “Soap free” type pre-sprays are basically pure surfactants and work well on most soils if you get the water really hot. That should not be an issue when you get that kerosene heater installed.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
the extreme clean works awesome on the cgd restraunts but on the thick cut pile nastys like rentals it may be my imagination but it looks a bit hazey like there might be some rez left behind

Junior try regular prochem traffic lane cleaner. Mix it 6 oz per gallon and let me know how you like it. The label calls for 12 oz per gallon but that is overkill. My friend has a weak powerflite portable and loves it. I would use it but I rarely use a pump sprayer anymore. I have tried it side by side with Flex and it works better, less foam, smells good, it's a liquid so it mixes easy, and it works.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom