Headline this offer for me

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I am teaming up with a carpet retailer friend who has the best store in town. A customer can have their carpet cleaned by us now, and if they decide to replace it they can go to the retail store and get a store credit equal to the amount charged for the cleaning.

Now, what do I do with this? How to word the offer in print to Mrs Jones?

johnbraun

This sounds like a win-win for you and the retailer. You do indeed want to lead with a great headline because this is such a unique offer.

But at the same time, explain in the body copy what some of the exclusions or restrictions (if any) there may be.

Here are a few ideas. My wife a boy just came up to my office and I got to head out to Red Robin. I'll think of more later if I get a chance to stop by.

How about:

"Give Me Your Dirtiest Carpet. If it Doesn't Come Sparkling Clean, You Get Credit Toward New Carpet."

"If Your Carpet Doesn't Come Sparkling Clean You Can Get NEW Carpet."

"If You're Not Happy With Your Carpet Cleaning, Trade Your Cleaning For New Carpet."

"Local Carpet Cleaner Swears to Make Your Carpet Beautiful or You Get a $100 credit For Brand New Carpet."

"If Your Carpet Isn't Spotless After Our Thorough Cleaning, You Can Get New Carpet."

"If You're Thinking About New Carpet...I've Got the Perfect Solution For You."

Just a few thoughts in the spur of the moment.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
A Cleaning You Can't Lose On
We clean it, you get a fantastic cleaning and a fresh clean new looking carpet.
If the cleaning cannot restore your carpet to your expectations, deduct the price of the cleaning from your new carpet when you purchase it from ....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Great idea Ryan....Do you mind if I "steel" it from you?

Headline

If we can't bring it back to new, we'll pay you 100% back toward new carpet

100% money back toward new carpet if we can't save it

No risk! 100% money back toward new carpet

Need new carpet? Let us try to make it new! 100% money back guarantee toward new carpet

Think we can clean it? Let us try and we'' refund your money toward a new carpet!

You get the idea...good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom