Heads Up - Unsmoke Price Increase Jan 1st

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Just a heads-up to restoration companies & cleaners.

Unsmoke has a substantial price increase effective Jan. 1st.

If you are a regular user, I would order ASAP.

Larry

P.S. In fairness, a few chemical raw material prices are heading down slowly, due to the price of petroleum products.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Can you say FIBERLOCK 8)

Actually all of the Legend Brands are going up Jan 1st. I posted about the Dri-Eaz Price increase in the suppliers rooms.

There are some really big Price increases coming across the board with everyone. I'll be posting Jan 1st about the big ones coming Feb 1st. ordering before then can save people nearly 30% :shock:

Greenie

Should we all follow in suit? :wink:

maybe that is why THOSE brands are profitable.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie said:
Should we all follow in suit? :wink:

maybe that is why THOSE brands are profitable.

YES You should! I haven't raised my Price on a Glide since I started selling them it is time for a price increase.. I'll pay $10 bucks more for each of them if you'll raise the price across the board and stick to it. :)

Besides how many times have I told you to raise your price on the GreenHorn? The thing is worth 850. If the BDCC don't want to pay the extra 50 then F'm. You work to hard to give them away. Who here agrees! New Price for the GreenHorn Jan 1st $850 :) :) :) :)

Just to add they are $800 in my store and they fly off the shelf.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
thanks John

I'm glad you clarified.

It's hard to tell sometimes with you...cause at times you seem to be wound just a might tad too tight....

...L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL those are the times I am playing. I always forget suppliers can't have a sense of humor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenie

Actually as John knows, as we continue to improve the GH wand and put more quality into it, we've held back raising the price any more than necessary, but it will eventually go to $799 for the 14" when my current stock is exhausted, the next 25 units will sell at the higher price...probably in the spring.

It seems these days, everything BUT fuel is UP. :roll:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You meant to say $850 right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious though take a poll. You Greenhorn guys would you pay $850 TODAY to get a new Greenhorn if someone stole yours?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp

Hell no I wouldn't. I won mine. No way in hell would I give $850 for a wand, especailly from you John.

Just kidding :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Just for that No more Special Pricing, you go back to paying what everyone else pays :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and Merry Christmas!

P.S. You gonna jump out of a plane with me and foster while in San Diego?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp

I've repelled out of helicopters before at 300 ft, but jumping out of a plane, I don't know. What's it cost?

Greenie

Tandem sucks, at least when we static lined it was solo.

How many jumps a guy need to get off tandem?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
2 tandems. They are actually a good learning tool. As for cost I dunno will need to see how much Skydive San Diego is never been there only been to Perris, Monterey Bay and Lodi.I'll have it worked out before march :)

Back
Top Bottom