Hearing problems?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just spent 6 k on a pair of hearing aids. The technician suggested it was from noisy equipment over the years. Do you wear protective plugs for your ears?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I wear plugs for most everything .
and have for years.
I've lost some hi-range, but at 65 next month, my hearing is still relatively good

I prefer the silicon flange type on a string* so I can pull 'em and hang around the neck when not needed
I buy them by the 100s from a ShingShangSuui vendor off ebay....last order was like 18cents ea shipped

I've also grabbed a piece of paper towel or toilet paper, moisten and plug in if too lazy to grab some from the tool box

*flange is my preferred except for riding wind noise, I've found Surefire Sonic Defender EP7 to be best for that

1668545888036.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Willy P

hogjowl

Idiot™
and have for years.
I've lost some hi-range, but at 65 next month, my hearing is still relatively good

I prefer the silicon flange type on a string* so I can pull 'em and hang around the neck when not needed
I buy them by the 100s from a ShingShangSuui vendor off ebay....last order was like 18cents ea shipped

I've also grabbed a piece of paper towel or toilet paper, moisten and plug in if too lazy to grab some from the tool box

*flange is my preferred except for riding wind noise, I've found Surefire Sonic Defender EP7 to be best for that

View attachment 119060
..L.T.A.
Those paint compressors are loud

Name
Nate W.
and have for years.

..L.T.A.

A fella I know would use his cigarette butts to plug his ears, even after I offered him ear plugs.. I do like the noise cancelling bluetooth ear buds but I dislike the EMF's they put out..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yes, but here in America you can get the same thing for $1,200 at Costco
By the time I ended up paying what blue cross didn't I was under a grand. They chipped in 5 k. Basic medical is free but for $350 a month I can't complain. These babies are bluetoothed to my phone so I can never escape. 6k ear buds...

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom