Heat Drying

Eric

I have dried several jobs using the ELE 6400. Because the ELE is NEC ® compliant (National Electrical Code) I have don’t have problems with breakers blowing. Most of my dryouts I keep the temperature in the drying area (Chamber) at between 110F and 130F. I get these temperatures using 2 of the 4 circuits. Each circuit gives me about a 25 degree temperature rise. I have only used circuit 3 once at that was because the room temperature was much lower than normal. I use the ELE on most of my jobs because of how fast I can get a dryout done and this gets my customers back to normal that much faster. My customers really like how quick I can get them back to normal. The ELE has totally changed how I do most dryouts. When I use the ELE with the VapairVent Ventilation System this has virtually eliminated the need for dehumidifiers period.
Thank you,
Eric
Color Tech Restoration, LLC
Evergreen Colorado
http://www.colortechrestoration.com
You can find the ELE at http://www.driheat.com
The ELE is manufactured by Energedry

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
how many of these unit do you need for a 2400 sq ft house. slab,blow insulation,bricked. do you use air movers in conjunction?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
how many BTU's does it put out, I could find that no where on the website, that would be helpful in comparing it to the etes

Eric

dealtimeman said:
another question do you ever warp building materials from over drying?
No, I don’t think that is possible. When drying hardwood floors you will have much better success with heat drying. If you use air movers and dehumidification there is a much higher chance of the wood cupping. Heat, air flow and either dehumidification or air exchange are needed for the best results. Basic heat drying is very similar to Vortex drying except you add heat. I do top down drying, air movers are spaced about 6-8’ apart along the walls. This circulates the air around the room and I put a downdraft fan in the middle of the room to pull the heated air down from the ceiling. Remember heat rises. So the numbers of air movers needed will depend on how large your dryout is. The ITA will easily dries 2,500 sq ft, the ELE 6400 I figure dries about 600sq ft.
Thank you,
Eric
Color Tech Restoration

Eric

dealtimeman said:
how many of these unit do you need for a 2400 sq ft house. slab,blow insulation,bricked. do you use air movers in conjunction?
Basic heat drying is very similar to Vortex drying except you add heat. I do top down drying, air movers are spaced about 6-8’ apart along the walls. This circulates the air around the room and I put a downdraft fan in the middle of the room to pull the heated air down from the ceiling. Remember heat rises. So the numbers of air movers needed will depend on how large your dryout is. The ITA will easily dries 2,500 sq ft, the ELE 6400 I figure dries about 600sq ft.
Thank you,
Eric
Color Tech Restoration

Back
Top Bottom