Heat Exchangers

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
A while back I searched the net heavily and many phone calls to finds a source of heat exchangers (tube and fin). I think I remember finding a place in Arizona whom it sounded like they supplied Sapphire and possible Prochem. Wouldn't exactly sell to me. Quite possible not exactly an off the shelf product.

Anyone care to share a source they found that will sell in a small quantity?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
thats formerly johns..... i have bought many from them...Don if front man over there now i think

Name
Marcus
Propane and kero heaters are less expensive easier to install and give you at least twice the heat
If you have the room? .
Cap

Name
Marcus
That is my experience with heat exchangers, however there are no specs to show exactly how much heat the heat exchangers give as in propane and kero heaters are rated at btu's usually 65 -300 btu or so many degree heat rise with a certain 2-4 gallon of water flow.
Heat exchangers can get 200 +. Heat but cannot maintain the heat with tile zipper or rx 20 continual flow.
The advantage is faster cleaning as you don't have to trigger on and off as with heat exchangers.
Prices are about 1500-2000$ for a good heater.
Little giant propane or noerthern tools or kleanline has stainless steal kero heater cores for a bit more.
Cap

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it really just depends on the unit. Small units I agree but larger units have the ability to produce more.

You have several here that use the Sapphire 570 and they have NO drop off in heat regardless of the tool that's used.

Name
Marcus
Haven't sen the new machines as it has been nearly 10 years since I swiched to fuel fire, but with adequate heat and vacuum the zipper rarely needs any dry strokes which is a major labor and time saver.
Cap

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom