HEAT

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
You never realize how much you need it, until you are cleaning a greasy restaurant carpet with 70 degree water. My diverter valve solenoid blew out...

I only get 210 ATW during the winter time, but without it, I can't clean for diddly crap. No matter how much sauce I put on the carpet.

Forget the fundamentals of soil suspension (CHAT) If you have NO H, increasing the chemical agitation and time won't fix the problem.

I rescheduled.

Chads

Supportive Member
I deffinently need more heat but I dont want or have the money for a propane style hot water heater or do I have the money for a newer bigger machine. I get mainly around 140 to 150 at the truckmount sometimes I will let it build up and it will hold for a few passes but it needs to be better than what I have now I'm thinking of atcually build a second supplementry heat exchanger for my machine to see if I can improve my heat.

TimP

Greenie can some times get you a used LP heater. I couldn't imagine cleaning with that low of heat. Maybe you need to descale your TM.

scotty747

i built my first propane heater. 5 gal tank cant keep up. thermastat and flow switch 120.00 used reddy heater from pawn shop 80.00 copper coil and fittings, 30.00. worked for a couple of houses till i got my diesel heater.

Chads

Supportive Member
I dont really want a propane style heat exchanger, I know propane it was my job before I started this biz and I understand lots about it. but I still choose not to run it. I would like to build a mini heat exchanger to add to my system that I have now. And yes I have descaled my truck mount.

Bob Foster

Just make sure if you get a used LG that you get one with the high pressure capable heating coil.

Greenie

Honestly don't think you are gonna capture much more from that engine. Given financial limitations, and your aversion to LP, and being realistic, I would just use an elec. booster heater in the house, it'll probably give you what you are looking for, a nice kick with a single 20 amp cord, or possibly some respectable heat with a 2 cord unit. Note these cut off right about 200ºf.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
So it wouldn't do much for me in cold weather if I get 210 ATW in 30 degree weather?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom