Heavy Grease (Need opinion)

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We had a couple guys go clean a local buis with CGD. The carpet had not been cleaned in 4 months and there was so much grease on the carpet that when you walked it left shoe imprints in the grease. They worked it hard with a 175, Grand Slam & Citrus Force. The is still some black staining in the main traffic area and you can see some spots where people step alot that look like stained in shoe prints.

The carpet will be re-done in a few days and I am wondering what you all would try to get more of the grease staining out of this carpet. I am going to order some "Wipe Out" and "Citrus Force" from Jon-Don to try but any other ideas would be great.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have used the citrus force from jondon as well on a mexican restrant that was so bad I had to have my girlfriend scrape the grease up with a putty knife while I was cleaning! I would recomend a very high alkaline like extreme clean from pros choice with a citrus additive of at least 8-10 oz pergallon of citrus. I usualy spray it on there very heavily alomost until there is a pool pf the pre spray on the ground agitate and let it dwell and so on. it has worked for me well in the greaseball mexican restraunt (keep in mind the cheap ass owner only gets his floor done once every 6-8 lol!)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
My answer would be powerburst boosted with citrus and I would have a spray bottle with citrus in it straight for really greasy areas and scrub with red pad.

Of course your guys probably already got the worst of it and the rest will probably clean up pretty good.

When I get a really nasty restaurant I tell them it may take a couple of cleanings to get it really back to where it needs to be.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jim Martin is not only one of the best go-to guys on mechanical issues, but he also knows his chemicals, as well. Clean Streak from Accelerated Chem Tech (Duane Oxley) is one of the best grease cleaning products on the market.

1-678-887-1226

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, green is good, but wet some concrete with your prespray and break that puppy in first or you'll get a crick in your neck real quick!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Extreme clean is not all that.

More of an emulsifier being used as a prespray in my opinion.

Why would you want to spin your wheels and make little money cleaning shit hole restaurants like that anyway?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Because we are in a deep recession, that might turn into a shallow depression, and he probably doesn't have a wife (with smelly tennis shoes) to support him.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Turning out more and more like Mikey everyday Marty!

Taking personal information and just waiting for the chance to spring it and backstab someone.

sniff!

:shock:

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
had one just like it finally got it lookin good after 2 cleanings
now use a cimex on it and i did'nt believe it but i do now it works on it looks good
that relisit is the trick i'm sure will have to hwe sooner or later but not goin too
till i have too.
But first time we used grease eraser not any beter than les o2 stuff imho sometimes it takes 2 cleanings i know i learned my lesson.on doin a rat nasty bar and grill.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Larry, get the Grease Eraser, lay down heavy, then put some super concentrate in the shampoo tank of the rotrary if you have one or a trigger sprayer and reapply during or after scrubbing. Then crank your heat as well as your pressure. to atleast 600 or 700.

F

FB7777

My approach on the real nasty ones is Grease Eraser or Flex boosted with citrus and boost-all applied through a hydro-soaker real heavy

Extract with an RX-20 with a trigger sprayer filled 1-1 with Flex for any residual spots

hasn't failed yet

R

R W

I'm with the Grease Eraser crowd. Just did a Chinese restuarant Sunday, and the GE just cuts the grease like....butter. You gotta put it down HOT and give it dwell time, then RX20 it for best results. In most cases, if your TM can create some consistant HOT water, you should be go to go. Just order the 7 lb jar to try it out.

Maybe run a pad over it after finishing???

As a last resort....Purple Power from Advance Auto.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
that was a TEST QUESTION:

The answer IS...Genie Care 1300....

now you all BETTER pay attention.........

Scott Rogers

Clean Streak from Accelerated Chem Tech (Duane Oxley) is the best grease cleaning products on the market

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom