Hello Everybody!!

Mikey P

Administrator
I take it Martin is a ***'r who dared to stray from the Flock?

I'd be interested in hearing his impressions on the differences between the two boards..

Mikey P

Administrator
good to know.

With Fred's super CIA skills you'll start to see more and more sensitive types showing up here, I'll have to have Fred install a Hack or Cron that automatically feminizes comments made by the veteren roughhousers that gather here if we plan on growing participation.

for example when you call Richard Chavez a Taco or Beaner, those derogatory names will be replaced with terms of endearment like " My rotund south of the board companion" or " overly tanned, fellow american"..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
good to know.

With Fred's super CIA skills you'll start to see more and more sensitive types showing up here, I'll have to have Fred install a Hack or Cron that automatically feminizes comments made by the veteren roughhousers that gather here if we plan on growing participation.

for example when you call Richard Chavez a Taco or Beaner, those derogatory names will be replaced with terms of endearment like " My rotund south of the board companion" or " overly tanned, fellow american"..
Hey I told you I was eating a salad the other day when you called!
I'm leaner and meaner, I lost 50-pounds this year so far.........and all without buying one of Brian's shakes! :icon_razz:

pinosan

Name
Martin
I take it Martin is a ***'r who dared to stray from the Flock?

I'd be interested in hearing his impressions on the differences between the two boards..

Sure why not! I don't find big difference between the two. lots of good people worth it to interact with and lots of things to learn and teach in both places.
if anybody finds differences in this boards could be that may be they are looking for them; i'm not into that.

pinosan

Name
Martin
He's a ***'er. He's a tad bit SENSITIVE ***'er to boot. I hope he puts on his big boy pants and sticks around. We'd be good for him.

Not sensitive at all! just interact in different ways and i'll be here for a long time

pinosan

Name
Martin
good to know.

Beaner land would scare the heck out of you guys when it comes to being rough. As a matter of fact, discriminating and derrogatory names only exist on this side of the fence, name calling is our everyday cup of coffee down there where the sun always shines.

I don't believe in ghosts anymore not afraid of the dark just keep it coming you'll be surprised how soon you can consider me your friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom