Hello everyone

Luky

Name
Mario
I couldn't resist and have replied already to a few threads, but I want to introduce myself "properly" I've been around carpet cleaning for a while, but that doesn't mean I can't learn something new from the proven platform. I like to clean carpets like any other guy on this forum; I don't hate cleaning upholstery, tile&grout, hardwood floors, or anything else I find dirty, even the moldy sidewalks. I like to read materials from different, even unrelated industries to expand my horizon. My van is overloaded; I carry spare tools and parts for carpet, upholstery, and tile&grout. CRB and handy Oreck for stairs is a must.
I have a positive attitude with a positive outlook,
fighting negativity with kindness. ( if applicable) I've visited Mikey's forum several times, but I'm not your typical lurker. I hate when newbies demand answers to their " smart" questions immediately, and when they get them, they get discouraged. Stamina, determination, and perseverance led me through my 60 + years of existence on Earth, for the most part, 😉.

Mikey P

Administrator
How's your dental hygiene program?

Are you married and is she gainfully employed?

Where do you call home?

Do you wear a wristwatch, ride motorcycles or care for Greta Van Fleet?

What's your favorite Glide pattern?

Creation or space dust?

How many dry strokes is too many?

Do you believe in the miracle of Microfiber?

Political party much?

Ever own a Steam Genie?

How do you feel about reptiles and long walks in a forest or swamp?

How do you invest your savings?

Pets?

Welcome!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-clint-eastwood.gif

hogjowl

Idiot™
Let me let you in on a well known, but seldom discussed secret we all share around here. The earlier you learn it, the better your MB life will be.
DON’T TELL MIKEY ANYTHING!

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Luky

Name
Mario
Let me let you in on a well known, but seldom discussed secret we all share around here. The earlier you learn it, the better your MB life will be.
I mentioned in my introduction that I'd visited Mikey's forum once or twice, and I could read the vibe🌝. Questions from Mikey might not seem harmful and are identical to those you might get at an interview with no right or wrong answer, but I know better. I'm not telling him diddly- squat😅.

Luky

Name
Mario
How's your dental hygiene program?

Are you married, and is she gainfully employed?

Where do you call home?

Do you wear a wristwatch, ride motorcycles, or care for Greta Van Fleet?

What's your favorite Glide pattern?

Creation or space dust?

How many dry strokes are too many?

Do you believe in the miracle of Microfiber?

Political party much?

Ever own a Steam Genie?

How do you feel about reptiles and long walks in a forest or swamp?

How do you invest your savings?

Pets?

Welcome!
All I can reveal is that I can eat, and my wife can cook. Great match right there. I'm almost done with all the improvements in or around the house. I still have a persistent squeaky sound coming from my kneecap due to last summer's project. I have to take it slow this summer; I may build 6- 7 planters- flower pots, but otherwise, taking it easy; no more employing work lights after 10 p.m. Thank God for wonderful neighbors.
It's 11 p.m., don't get your munchies on😉.

20221231_164453.jpg 20221223_112912.jpg 20220920_201705.jpg 20220911_132719.jpg 20220828_192456.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
There is one burning question everyone here is dieing to know but to salty to ask.

What prespray don't you not use?

Lol..

Let me rephrase that.

What prespray do you do use?

Btw, sweet spread! I make a Motion that the next Mikeyfest be held at Luck's house.

Luky

Name
Mario
There is one burning question everyone here is dieing to know but to salty to ask.

Lol..

Let me rephrase that.

Btw, sweet spread! I make a Motion that the next Mikeyfest be held at Luck's house.
I have no problem with a retreat at my home; the entry fee starts at $100 per person😉.
I'm too hung up on powdered pre-sprays that mention oxygen on MSDS😅 I like how you ask about pre-sprays. Yes, is there one that we didn't use by now? There was heated debate( not that long ago ) about Cobb's Pwermax. Many guys didn't like it
( allegedly for inconsistency)
The others had no problem with the product. In the last three years, I used precisely six pails, and I still have two left. I store the buckets up- side down unopened, and the product never clumped up.
I stole from my wife her plant auger drill that I used for thoroughly mixing powder. I have my recipe consisting of Powermax powder, Bridgestone Bio-break w / citrus, and Clean Master USR with Multiphase
(2 1/2 scoops in 1.5 gal hydro-force) I hear whispers," another wannabe chemist" Here's the explanation of my actions. I've been blessed/ cursed that the majority of my customers are with pets, and for that reason, I prefer my pre-spray on the" milky" side. Still, I have to use un-duz-it or OS-1 sometime. I use USR traditional way( a few scoops in the bucket of hot water, leave two inches from the top of the bucket for enough time to get into the house before foam rises over the top and pours over the larger #1, #2 or #3 stains. It's more interesting to make a solution outside, and there is always a guess, do I make it inside in time?🤣
I hope I have satisfied your curiosity about my choice of pre-spray; years ago I was going in the " green " direction and I tried liquid Masterblend,
organic seaweed-based pre-spray. Delightful scent, though.

Lol..

Let me rephrase that.

By the way, sweet spread! I make a Motion that the next Mikeyfest be held at Luck's house.

Reactions: Giorgio

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom