HELP...does the PC 405 have

G

hey there mr genius i thought u new it all :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :eek: :( :) :D :mrgreen:

G

hes quit the secretary,with his punctuation,capitalization,indexing,highliting,paragraphing,exciting,laughter,always onhere writing,no---life :arrow: :mrgreen: :| :twisted: :roll: ?????????????????????????;;;' :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :( :D :idea: :::"
'[]]]; :shock: :eek: :) :D :lol:

Rex Tyus

campusman57 said:
hes quit the secretary,with his punctuation,capitalization,indexing,highliting,paragraphing,exciting,laughter,always onhere writing,no---life :arrow: :mrgreen: :| :twisted: :roll: ?????????????????????????;;;' :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :( :D :idea: :::"
'[]]]; :shock: :eek: :) :D :lol:

This aint the place for that dude. Guys come here for help. Knock it off. There is nothing more unnerving than equipment failure. Lots of other rooms for revenge jabs.

G

EXACTLY WHAT I SAID GO SEE MY POSTS DONT GIVE IT -IF YOU CANT TAKE IT

joe harper

Name
joe harper
She is Fixed ....Been running for 1.5 hours under full load..."She is singing & I am dance-in"

It was the new coil... The mechanic had the coil mounted so low..that the bottom of
the coil was touching the engine block. After 20 mins. it would over-heat & misfire.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. Kevin D. I could not find anywhere in the
manual or online, Which coil it was? So I bought both....thanks for the info!

Campusman57::::I have RESPECTED YOUR WISH that I NOT POST in YOUR threads :!: :!:
I also PMed YOU and APOLIGIZED for busting your CHOPS :roll: :roll: :roll:
Your just WENT TOO FAR inthe PM's .......ABOUT MY FAMILY :evil: :evil:

So your can always post in any of my threads....IF YOU WISH....JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY
OUT OF IT :| :| :| :| :| "truce" :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

G

:twisted: evil lurks beware :shock: :shock: :shock: nothing worst than dead fish in the sea :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: the mark of the devil :twisted: is always here :twisted: off with ther HEADS//// :twisted: :twisted: :?: :!: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :( :) :D :x :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I wonder if the new admin. will get his STICK out & beat this young man into SUBMISSION :?:

"He has become my "CHUCKY"............

Able 1

Name
Keith
Post subject: New Repair RoomPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 am

Site Admin

First Name: Jim
Last Name: Martin
Business Name: Beyond Clean
State or Province: Arizona
Equipment: Vortex 6008
Years in Trade: 6 I have been thinking about kolfer’s post and have tossed an idea around to a few others and I am thinking about opening a Repair Room…
This will not be like the HP room.. but strictly for nothing but repairs… when you enter the room there will be a list of some of the most popular types of equipment…
Over a period of time some will be added and some may be removed pending on how popular they become….I want to encourage as many pictures as possible of the problems and the repairs ..parts ..location of the parts ..ect…This will not be a room to come and criticize and/ or put down the person.. manufacture.. or distributor that makes or sells it but to help each other in getting there equipment back up and running…I would also encourage all manufactures and distributor to contribute and participate in helping whom ever is having a issue…I think in time as this room grows and we fill it with pictures information on how to repair our equipment ..it could grow to be one of the most useful and helpful rooms on any board out there…I am willing to dedicate as much time and effort into this room as it will take to make it work ..but I will need participation from others... there is a lot of equipment out there I know nothing about....Any and all ideas on how to repair someones equipment would be welcomed....This will be a open room for everyone to use …the only limit that will be in this room is that if you come in there to criticize your post will be removed….If I have to remove more then 3 from the same person I will remove you from the room…Everyone here can benefit from this room at some point in time…

Larry..( Meat ).......Les......and myself will be monitoring this room and will be there to help out as much as we can...

O..B..A..M..A

One.. Big.. Ass.. Mistake.. America

joe harper

Name
joe harper
GOT-IT,

Keith, I brought it on MYSELF......I threw the 1st PUNCH....MY-BAD.....

Can SOMEONE just pm me & tell me how to BLOCK him from my PM'S....

I will just ingore his posts....I was just razzing him ...& HIT a NERVE....

IT is just hard to walk by that LOW HANGING FRUIT :wink:

G

first of all ive never attacked any one here with there post. when i post im looking for help and i always get a lot of help untill u wanted to be the big shot. take it like a man put the tail between the legs and go on.

G

hit the start button then hit turn off computer --- go watch tv theres a lot on

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom