Help FROZEN california

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Up here in no cal on the coast in Mendocino County it was mid 50s but30 miles inland i guess all hell broke loose, snow all over power outages roads closed people stranded, etc. Etc. gunna drive inland tomorrow to visit it

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
If you have a heater in your van you should be ok, its not like you're in Alaska @ several degrees below zero for months or somewhere like that but with measurable snow on the ground heat in the van is a must

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
It's better today but yesterday was crazy

Good thing everything worked out and we are ready to warm up and start getting busy
Did your equipment hold up ok so far thru the cold? Don't know about down in low cal but up here in no cal it's about to get cold again this weekend snow level dropping to 1000ft

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Did your equipment hold up ok so far thru the cold? Don't know about down in low cal but up here in no cal it's about to get cold again this weekend snow level dropping to 1000ft
Ya everything is good we are just exceptionally slow because of this weather seems like another storm is always around the corner

Mikey P

Administrator
Do tell.... FB_IMG_1677902325914~2.jpg

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Ya everything is good we are just exceptionally slow because of this weather seems like another storm is always around the corner
Glad to hear,we're slow up here too, just hunkered down getting current with all preventive maintenence, cus with all this bad weather carpets are getting dirtier and all hells gunna break loose when the weather finally breaks

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Glad to hear,we're slow up here too, just hunkered down getting current with all preventive maintenence, cus with all this bad weather carpets are getting dirtier and all hells gunna break loose when the weather finally breaks
This is what i keep saying to myself glad you think the same

Name
Steve Lawrence
I think that you have 1 bad water damage of cc equip and then you MAKE SURE that the temp is always cozy in your van.
My bad one was way back in 86, I think. Took out the water pump, hoses, and other tools. Everything damaged had water in it. Probably about $2000 in damages. Today, it would cost a lot more. Be careful and keep her warm enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom