Help identifying my wand please

Wheaties

Name
Jason
I have 2 of these wands. I believe they are the VT14. But what is the exact name/brand I need to have when looking for a teflon glide. We've had them for a long time. My father bought them when he owned the business and was alive. I cant find records that identify them for sure. I've used the spare teflon glides and now need to order more.

Any help identifying the wand and where I can get the appropriate glide would be appreciated.

Thank you
Jason

20220609_123320.jpg 20220609_123308.jpg 20220609_123301.jpg 20220609_123244.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Reactions: Wheaties

Wheaties

Name
Jason
Thanks guys. Couple questions and not trying to be rude. So what is the difference between the greenglide($208) and the glide on the Wanders website for $125? Seems like a big difference in price.

Also, I see people using sealant around the edges of glides. We never have and haven't really noticed any air leaks. Is it just a precaution?

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
The fact that Bristor is a bona fide lunatic should be enough to steer anyone away from buying anything from him. Saw him running his mouth to some guy about “cutting him off 10 years ago”. What kind of dumbass cuts off a paying customer you simply mail stuff to? After watching his behavior online for a while, I decided to look elsewhere when I was wanting to order a few things.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The fact that Bristor is a bona fide lunatic should be enough to steer anyone away from buying anything from him. Saw him running his mouth to some guy about “cutting him off 10 years ago”. What kind of dumbass cuts off a paying customer you simply mail stuff to? After watching his behavior online for a while, I decided to look elsewhere when I was wanting to order a few things.
Did you see the video where he cut off the entire continent of Australia? It was great.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
That would be me lol.

Reactions: AlienAgent

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Did you see the video where he cut off the entire continent of Australia? It was great.
No, I try to avoid paying attention to any of his dumbassery on social media. On occasion he slips under the radar though. In all seriousness, I’m amazed his business has lasted this long. Must be the steady churn of new cleaners that keeps him going.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom