Help me choose a battery sprayer

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have narrowed it down to the mytee big boss 5 gallon

and the TC1. And a sc1 not sure what the difference is in these two.

What I am going to be doing is this..

I have 444 empty 3 bedroom apartments and 108 occupied. All doing at once..

I like the tc1 because I use hardball protector and i could use it for peotecter as well.

The mytee I like because It is big and I can spray more with it. I use powdered Prespray.

Do you think I would be doing to much mixing with the 2 gallon jugs?

And Lastly.. I need to place an order asap.. so whos the cheapest????

Name
John LaBarbera
vincent said:
Jim Martin said:
Mytee..best out there........

just make sure you tighten all the bolts when/if you get one. :shock:

Vinnie, I think you've been using a recoil too long.

Joey, the Big Boss is a little over 5 gals almost six. We are now including the Sidekick(the Sidekick hangs on the side and by using the installed QD can be connected to the pump.) which is a little under 2 gals.

Maybe we should have an auction. Are you up to it Mikey?

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:

I like the tc1 because I use hardball protector and i could use it for peotecter as well.

The mytee I like because It is big and I can spray more with it. I use powdered Prespray.

And Lastly.. I need to place an order asap.. so whos the cheapest????[/quote

Ok, We'll do an auction. I'll have Nathan get it going on Monday .

As far as answering your question, "Who's the cheapest"? It"s hard to say. I think it maybe a toss up between You, Mikey and the Pig Chip Guy.

Name
Ron lippold
for a big job like that i would go to the tractor store and buy a 25 gallon sprayer 179.00 with pump. put it on a wagon.. Thats what we did at ft knox.... 25 gallons goes along way

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Don't have experience with the Mytee, but it looks like a real good unit.

I have a pimped battery Multi-Sprayer. Replaced the stock pump with a Surflo 8009. More than double the flow and boosts pressure from 45 to 60 psi. Also is a demand pump, so the pump isn't running all the time the switch is on; only when you key the wand. Also swaped the stock wand for a variable-pressure, pressure-washer wand with a #12 jet.

ps. Where'd that icon come from? I do have a middle finger.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sal Muscarella said:
We recommend Masterclean's 5 gallon Penguin cordless or the 5 gallon Emperor electric sprayers. The Penguin cordless can also be used should the battery be low on charge. Plug it into the wall outlet and it will continue to run the pump as it charges the battery.

Sal

http://www.mastercleanstore.com

Penguin is a good sprayer...I used it all the time ..until I got my Boss sprayer..then it went in the shed next to everything else I no longer use...the Boss does a much better job.....

Jim England

The new Penguin battery sprayers have an 80 psi pump, the Boss has a 60psi, the Penguin sprays up to 100 gallons per charge then can be plugged into any outlet and continue to spray at the same time re-charging the battery, the Boss sprays up to 60 gallons, the Penguin has a 33 inch dip tube that pulls out of the tank allowing it to flush the unit with clean water in seconds without having to empty the tank (this is IMO really important). The Penguin has a 20 foot coiled solution hose the Boss has a 15 foot, the Penguin has a quick connect upholstery spray attachment at the gun making for easy accurate spraying of upholstery, the Boss doesn't list one. Both units have smart charge and storage for spotting bottles, No doubt the Boss is a good well built unit, but I think the Penguin has some better features and is a little less bulky.

You can also get the Emperor electric sprayers with the same features as the Penguin, but in 100 psi or 160 psi for those that really want to lay down some pre spray, all for the same price as the Penguin or the Boss.

Jim
http://www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
whats the SC1 and 2?

I like my Omni but wouldn't recommend it for your purpose, You need a large supply.
Hydroforce won't suit you?? Just need to T off a 2nd solution line, hot water prespray all day long and with a 8:1 tip, will go a LONG way.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
joeynbgky said:

And Lastly.. I need to place an order asap.. so whos the cheapest????

The hell with the sprayers......how do you come up with 552 apartments to clean at once? Are they college dorms?? Didn't you just do like 10,000 trailers?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They are college apartments shared living. I had to turn down another complex with 400 I can't handle all of them.

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim England said:
The new Penguin battery sprayers have an 80 psi pump, the Boss has a 60psi, the Penguin sprays up to 100 gallons per charge then can be plugged into any outlet and continue to spray at the same time re-charging the battery, the Boss sprays up to 60 gallons, the Penguin has a 33 inch dip tube that pulls out of the tank allowing it to flush the unit with clean water in seconds without having to empty the tank (this is IMO really important). The Penguin has a 20 foot coiled solution hose the Boss has a 15 foot, the Penguin has a quick connect upholstery spray attachment at the gun making for easy accurate spraying of upholstery, the Boss doesn't list one. Both units have smart charge and storage for spotting bottles, No doubt the Boss is a good well built unit, but I think the Penguin has some better features and is a little less bulky.

You can also get the Emperor electric sprayers with the same features as the Penguin, but in 100 psi or 160 psi for those that really want to lay down some pre spray, all for the same price as the Penguin or the Boss.

Jim
http://www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com

about time they finally up-graded that thing......but there coiled cord sucked big time...finally took mine off and replaced it with a straight one....the coil would always kink with out pulling it......

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The hell with the sprayers......how do you come up with 552 apartments to clean at once? Are they college dorms?? Didn't you just do like 10,000 trailers?

That's what I was thinking too. Hope it's a money maker for you.

Albert

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Joey,

I got my big boss few weeks back, love that thing. Use the multisprayer w/ soilblocker protector only, and have the spraymaster inline as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom