Help me decide on a green tag line.

Mikey P

Administrator
I want to work this Green thing a bit more.

Every other service company in town is riding the green wave here and many concerned citizens are asking about what we do/offer.

Being Vegetarian, using Bio fuel as much as is reasonably possible, offering edible cleaning agents like AFM's Safechoice, Bio Clean etc, soft water rinse only, safe dumping of waste water, big into recycling yada yada yada...

I had Wayne make up a decal for my Vortex but I'm having second thoughts on such a strong statement.

green_as_it_gets2.gif

Maybe if my helper was a wasn't a meAt head, we ate our lawn clippings and used our vegan dog's poops to fertilize our organic mung bean garden this would be true.

Please help me decide on something a little less questionable.

How about "As Green as can be"
Or "It isn't easy being Green"

Your ideas?

Name
I'm Rick James
:lol:

So are you gonna use other products that arent considered green? If not "As green as it gets" is not going to work. Meat you ready to go green????

Walt

Mikey P said:
"It isn't easy being Green"/quote]

Quoting Kermit?

You're right most companies here are marketing "Green" cleaning one way or another. What I have observed here is that many who are marketing that way aren't actually doing it. The only thing green about there operation is the "green" sticker on the van. I think they must get frustrated trying to clean restaurants and apartments and just go back to the harder chems. And then don't take the sticker off. But for you, I can see it being a very good fit.

Below are the ones I see most often.

Saving the environment one carpet at a time.
Mean, Green, Cleaning Machine.
Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth.
Planet Friendly.

Here is one I've been toying with

Kid Safe, Mother Nature Approved.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
"use connoisseur becuase death is only one toxic carpet cleaning chemical away"

OR

"Most non-toxic carpet cleaning ...EVER or it’s free! "

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doesn't get any Greener....like when waiting at a stop light and the dude in front won't go

Our solutions are Green, our Technicians are not (as in not experienced...stretchin a little)

oh I just suck right now...I'll try later.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Earth Friendly..............Family Approved

Brought to you by The Connoisseur Green Team

Al Gore Approved... 5 Carbon Credits per cleaning

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Well it's not enviromentally themed but the best Head Line you could use is FREE SUCK OFFS. Then have the copy tell all about how you giant carpet cleaning machine has so much vacuum that it will suck the dirt right off of your carpet. And bla bla bla... Offer a demo.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How about

"My big truck only LOOKS like it is screwing up the environment"??

Then paint the Encredible Hulk on the side if it is ok with Greenie.

Rex Tyus

It is times like this I am especially proud to have a REDNECK customer base. If it doesn't take their breath they think it is weak. :shock:

Walt

steve frasier said:
just curiuos but can you consider SP as a green cleaner

If you mean Sodium percobonate, then I would say yes. BioKleen markets theirs as an alternative to bleach. Interestingly, Seven Generation sells peroxide as an alternative to cholorine bleach for doing laundry. So, I don't think there is a problem. I would be interested in the "other" componds found in Sally's perxoide.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I put on my doors," Now Offering Green Cleaning" with a tree. I keep some planet earth on the truck if A customer wants to spend an extra $25 for me to use friendlier chems. Only a couple have taken me up on it.

Name
steve snail
Economics is going to trump green big time in the coming months. Would be spending what free time one has for marketing on the cost benefits of cleaning and maintaining your "investment".

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Now offering "Commie Clean", a bold-faced lie that will destroy the middle class.

"Hitler would be impressed with your willingness to sacrifice for the good of the State."

Now offering, A bunch of hooey! (With a tree logo or some crap)

"If you make me clean green I'll club a baby seal to make up for it."

Well, maybe that last one could use a little polish.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Call Boogers Green Clean...you pickem, we Flickem.

Use our new team of green cleaners called "Gang green!"

Any one use "Red" cleaning?
It's when you do a crappy job and the customer says "I read in your ad that you garauntee your work"

With Mikey's rig, head and freakishly large self it can be

"HO HO HO...Green Giant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom