Help me decide on a green tag line.

Walt

Actually if I were you. I would say.

"Still using the same safe products since 1990"

or some thing like that. So that people no that you're not jumping on the bandwagon.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Mikey,

"Green cleaning" the Responsible way to Clean

we eat green,
we drive green
we clean green
we Shi* Green (optional)

the best equipment + the best chems + Knowlegeable professionals = the best carept cleaning you have ever had!

Rex Tyus

Mikey P said:
Every other service company in town is riding the green wave here and many concerned citizens are asking about what we do/offer.
Being Vegetarian, using Bio fuel as much as is reasonably possible, offering edible cleaning agents like AFM's Safechoice, Bio Clean etc, soft water rinse only, safe dumping of waste water, big into recycling yada yada yada...

I had Wayne make up a decal for my Vortex but I'm having second thoughts on such a strong statement.

green_as_it_gets2.gif

Maybe if my helper was a wasn't a meAt head, we ate our lawn clippings and used our vegan dog's poops to fertilize our organic mung bean garden this would be true.

Please help me decide on something a little less questionable.

How about "As Green as can be"
Or "It isn't easy being Green"

Your ideas?

Here is an idea. You say "do you want shit done enviro freindly or do you want your shit clean?" If enviro freindly is your only concern call some fruit from San Francisco. If you want it clean, I can hook you up. :shock:

maker

How about " Doing Our Part"
then list under the logo the things you do and offer

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Isn't the part of the earth we spend most our time interacting with made of and dependent on dirt?

Wouldn't cleaning be like stabbing mother earth?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was wondering what eating veg has to do with being green. After all, every living thing on the planet is "green". Even petroleum is green, it came from decayed plants!
BY eating more cows, we decrease CO2/methane emissions!! lol
By eating the plants, its like cutting up the rainforest, eating all the plants that take the CO2 out of the air!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom