Help me "GET" some!!

The GF came over the apartment over the weekend and we were about to do some kinky stuff in the bathroom until she saw the bathtub and tile wall. Then for some strange reason...it became a no-go. WTF!! :cry: ANyways, she refuse to take baths until I get the damn tub squeaky clean.

For the guys who do this proffesionally, What do you usually use for soap scums and crud?? Usually, I just use Ajax or something similar and scrub like a mutha. There's gotta be a easier way.

SOunds great!! BUt, how much are all these extra services? Im just afraid that there's gonna be too many upsells when the "maid" get here. Bait and switch is not cool!

RickL

I've seen it REAL nasty and razor blade is needed to get through the first layer or two. Then I use my grout acid mixed about 50% and LET IT DWELL 7-10 mins.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Name brand off the shelf from the store;
Kaboom and The Works
They're two of the very best tub cleaners.
we've found nothing better
I believe they're both acid cleaners .
make sure you rinse and dry the fixtures well ..cause Kaboom and The Works can damage the finish on metal fixtures

finish off the fixtures with Bar Keeper's Friend...accept no substitutes
It'll make 'em eye popping shinny bright

..L.T.A.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Forget the girl, how do you bath in that funk?

I used to do move outs and saw a lot of funky baths/showers. I would spray then down with a product sold locally called D-Limer and nothing could stop that stuff.

It's just like cleaning anything else... spray it on, let it dwell, scrub if needed and rinse.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
don't use an abrasive, it'll scratch the tub
Try O2, Amway had Scrub Brite which was a citrus blend, wipe it on the toughest stuff and itwould clean it right off.
Just wipe on some O2, let it soak

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FLYERMAN said:
Forget the girl, how do you bath in that funk?

Who the hell takes a bath anymore?? :shock: Why don't you just dip your head in the toilet? Nasty...I don't even like getting into hot tubs unless I know I'm clean and the tub is clean....which it never really is.
I'm not even OCD and I know it's nasty.

It's all showers for me.

Ryan

Go get your 6" tile spinner if you have one and work it over.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you are in an apartment I don't you have tile and grout

go get some acid based cream cleanser and magic/mrclean white sponges from the janitorial store

smear on the cream and let it dwell then scrub it off, if you go Lisa route I would get the shower etc from Unisource

danielc said:
Hey I learned what an Asian bath is last week.

Im asian. No... Wait, wait.....Let me rephrase, Im the ASIAN SENSATION and still have no idea what youre talking about.

I think Im gonna go with Larry's route because I can just run down to the store and get some Kaboom. I was thinking about Lisa's recommendation...but, I cant sit around and wait until the stuff gets here!! The weekend is coming soon!! And Ill be damn if I cant get any action this weekend!

Steve- Ive tried the Mr. Clean sponges and thoses things didnt impress me much. Will the acid cream make that much of a difference?

Doc Holliday said:
Just go to her place and you can clean your tub later! :mrgreen:

Cant. She has little brothers and sisters running around her place. What we were planning to do may traumatize them if they were to EVER find out. Best if we have a nice quiet plcae with no other humans around. lmao

C

cucu

just go to a hotel and fook up that bathroom, and leave the house maid a $20 tip ........kids nowadays they all think they be the first

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
you have to loosen up the grime first, that is what the acid based cleaner will do, think of it as foreplay

Larry's suggestion will work, the magic sponge will get to the little crevices that other sponges won't get

Amazing

Work on your skills man...

If it was worth it she would do ya in a Port A Jon at a chilli cook off!

I clean my house or bathroom when I feel it needs cleaning.
She don't like it, she will gladly clean it for me...

AmazingDB said:
Work on your skills man...

If it was worth it she would do ya in a Port A Jon at a chilli cook off!

I clean my house or bathroom when I feel it needs cleaning.
She don't like it, she will gladly clean it for me...

Not everyone can be the Amazing Don Becker!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
USe some greased lightning and kaboom together..............you should clean once a week.. how often do you clean it? thats kinda gross lol HAHA My cleaning girls clean my house twice a week, do laundry and you name it,, Use to be once a week, but I am OCD and dont have time to do it

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dude... I hope you get LucKy... :lol:

But other than the cleaning advise....This board is useless for advice on getting laid... :lol:

EXCEPT...for Bawb VaWter...."Now ...he is the BOMB..!!!!"

ps maybe you should consider getting a "bRaZiLLiaN"...... :shock: :lol: :lol:

dadbald6.jpg

joeynbgky said:
USe some greased lightning and kaboom together..............you should clean once a week.. how often do you clean it? thats kinda gross lol HAHA My cleaning girls clean my house twice a week, do laundry and you name it,, Use to be once a week, but I am OCD and dont have time to do it

Once a freakin week??! YOu do have OCD!! lol I probably clean mines once a month......maybe. Ivebeensold

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
LOL, its twice a week now! I have 3 dogs, so it gets hairy fast.. I vacuum once day myself!! Were in the cleaning business................. We have to clean:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom