Help me, help you...I know it's cliche' but..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There are a few things that I need and have held back on buying...waiting for MF...there are a few machines I want to get up close and personal with...because of some changes I would like to make...that I also put on the back burner waiting for MF......

aside from that..........I pretty much came for the people ....see a few of the old and meet some of the new....so if I go home with the same stuff I came with...

I'm good...................

Reactions: JS41035

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Guarantee I'll drink one upon arrival. Gotta Deal with Atlanta, L.A. and San Jose all in the same day. That is A LOT of plane chasin for even me. As long as I out run security, all will be well. Freaks em out to see a sprinter : )

Chris I am doing Atlanta, San Diego and San Jose but I don't have to get off in San Diego. So it is a direct flight but long.

Reactions: GCCLee

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I'm looking forward to hearing Bill and Tom talk marketing so I know I'll walk away satisfied there. I also want to get some inside info on WD. I want to do something in that niche in the next year.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Oh that's how it is Saiger gets a ride along.

I am looking forward to the restoration presentation and dinner with Mr. Chavez.

We are looking forward to a demo of the brush pro.

I also have some questions for John on glides for our older RX-20's.

John do you have a set bring them mine are bad? I will have a credit card to take some home. I can be your first sale. LOL

sorry, buddy, you and I are going out in the POS Vortex today.

It's horn is so gay you better eat plenty of red meat tonight to offset the emasculation effect.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This could really come in handy : )

[video=youtube;bYZo3LblFTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYZo3LblFTI[/video]

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom