Help me out here..

Name
BradFenstermaker
Do you have a restaraunt supply store close. Get some of their liquid oven cleaner and dilute.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Its been a while since i did a nasty restuarant, but if you don't want to use an enzyme, try Steam Way Super Traffic Lane cleaner in hydroforce and Formula A+ through that Powermatic set at about 265. That used to work for me, though a little enzyme mixed in with the STL wouldn't hurt.

Dolly

Mikey...............

I have cleaned very nasty resturant carpets and have presprayed heavily with judson 02 with the booster......

I have also included in the porty tank Carbonated solutions

Before I HWE.............I scrubb the presprayed area with my 175 and a red
pad and then HWE..........

Always works for me.......

Bucey

Name
FFA?
hogjowl said:
Judson Juice at 5 oz's per gallon and one scoup of the booster out cleans Clean Streak hands down. Clean Streak used to be my restaurant chem of choice, until JJ.

Change your mind about Clean Streak?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ah ... I am glad you pasted that, because I forgot ever writing that. Yeah, I guess I did change my mind, or the change in the Clean Streak formula (to a non-enzyme formula) changed the performance of the product ... not sure which. Or, it might be the fact that the cost savings of using JJ juice at 2 oz's per gallon goes away when you add the booster and have to mix the juice at 5 oz's per gallon.

No telling ... it might be a combination of all of the above.

Thanks for searching for that. I asked you in another thread to copy and paste if for me because I didn't remember posting that.

However, I would like to point out that the post you referenced never claimed that Clean Streak was not a good product.

Mikey P

Administrator
It appears Marty bases all of his guru advice on one or two experiences at best.

Take his advice with a grain of salt and two grains of pepper.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I based my advice on who gave me the last free jug of whatever was available.

Until you took over that act and I could no longer get freebies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom