Help me out.

Name
jack zerkie
My flip phone needs to be gone, A friend has Republic wireless. You buy the phone and the service is $25 a month. It,s a moto x for $ 299 If you take look let me know. I know NOTHING about them. Thank you jz.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Republic is different from most carriers. Their phones primarily rely on WiFi and use cellular as a backup when WiFi isn't available.
The 25 plan gets you 3G data speed. If you want 4G speed it's 40 a month.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe try a track phone if you're trying to control costs. No contract and load as much or as little on the phone as you want. I think they even have a better selection of phones than they used to.

If I ever decide to get rid of my bag phone I plan to look into them.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Use purchasing a truckmount as an analogy.

Most would agree that for someone who is not mechanically inclined, it would be wise to consider what brands are locally available and serviced so most maintenance and repairs can be performed locally, by a service center that is familiar with the particular unit and has an interest in keeping it running.

I'm not sure about Republic Wireless' presence in your area, but I know they are not a major provider in NY, and they most likely piggy-back off one or the major providers.

Since you admit your knowledge is limited, you should look into what corporate stores are local to you like Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc., where you will have immediate access to any support you need, and there is trained staff that can walk you through the process and help you with any questions.

Your business and livelihood depend greatly on your phone, now more than ever.

I would not consider any "third rate" provider for something so important.

Go with a local major player with a local retail location.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Also Walmart was a $40 plan not as fast and reliable as Verizon but it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom