Help Me

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
This seems weird to me as I’m the customer... but can anyone help me buy a Devastator Wand?

I’ve texted two different numbers and sent an email, all listed on their website. I received one reply Thursday night, I became giddy that they replied, but my reply to their reply was unanswered.

I’m not an asshole, so please don’t try to spin this and make me out to be the bad guy. I get the Devastator people are busy cleaning carpet, but so am I. I still call potential customers back in a timely manner.

I’m very frustrated. I’ve never had such a difficult time giving someone $1,500 bucks.

I wanted to buy their wand three days ago. It honestly makes me not want to buy it.

I’d order online, but there is no way to buy the whip they recommend online.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
This seems weird to me as I’m the customer... but can anyone help me buy a Devastator Wand?

I’ve texted two different numbers and sent an email, all listed on their website. I received one reply Thursday night, I became giddy that they replied, but my reply to their reply was unanswered.

I’m not an asshole, so please don’t try to spin this and make me out to be the bad guy. I get the Devastator people are busy cleaning carpet, but so am I. I still call potential customers back in a timely manner.

I’m very frustrated. I’ve never had such a difficult time giving someone $1,500 bucks.

I wanted to buy their wand three days ago. It honestly makes me not want to buy it.

I've always had good luck texting Tom, but if you know what you want just put the order in online. Don't worry too much about an exact whip, just make sure you have the right cuffs.

Reactions: Meter Maid

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I've always had good luck texting Tom, but if you know what you want just put the order in online. Don't worry too much about an exact whip, just make sure you have the right cuffs.
That’s the thing... I’m not sure what I need. I had a few minutes worth of questions.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

lta

FredC

Village Idiot
Personally I would take it as a sign and buy something else.

ymmv

SamIam

Name
sam miller

I’ll sell you mine hahahahaha

The whip isn’t so great

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom