---------->HELP<----------- Urgent Question By 10:00AM

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Ernie G said:
I know you guys are just kidding with the chimp-monkey thing, but I agree with Dave, I have employees and never referred to them in that way, even when they have done something stupid. If you don't respect them, don't send them out to clean in a clients house. jmho!!

I will never bring any of the three to help me in pairs if a customer is home, I don't trust them to behave themselves. I will bring them one at a time and give them a refresher course on what is and is not acceptable on the drive to the job. What it boils down to, is they are not my hires. I was told I could fire them if I wanted to, but that would be kinda messed up, they have all been with the company a few years longer than I have. Besides, when properly motivated and supervised they do excellent work, they never draw unemployment and are fine working part time in our slow months.

And beyond that, they put most their hours in on floods and fires and I don't have to babysit them then.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you have a lot to learn about being a manager..you REALLY REALLY need to go to sfs then take some other management classes.
i would NEVER have any one working for my company that acted like that or that i thought would act like that..never ever for any reason..i would do all the work myself if i had to. you need to hire some good people and train them to make money for you..these guys are costing you money.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I get to hire somebody when I get back from SFS to train them into my division for full time. These guys only help out in my division sometimes, and most of the time I just do all the work myself.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
got ya..i would strongly push to have them re trained or removed from the company if they are as ad as you say. you will be doing the company a huge injustice in the ling run if they are let to stay.
good luck..be careful that they dont poison your new hire. it will happen and you will not even know it till ti is too late.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom