Help with ad type

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Win $299.00 in cleaning credits in time for the Holidays

It's holiday time again. We know you're spending all of your time in getting everyone what they need or want. So, we thought we'd do something for you. We're offering you a chance of winning $299.00 good towards any of our services. Good luck !

What should I put to subsistute the blue sentence. I don't think people are out there going nuts shopping but it has to be positive.

thanks,
Albert

Chads

Supportive Member
Where getting desprate please call us, We need your money. oh and you might win something if your lucky. :lol:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Reminds me of the old man's first restaurant. Place was broke as sheet when he first bought it. There was a song that would say "I can help, let me help". Old man would say "Help me you SOB" :lol:

Albert

Greg Loe

Hey Chad, I was just in your neighborhood taking some of your customers and I saw another cleaner there doing the same thing I was. You need to wrap that little town up. It would be a great town to do some bill boards.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
How about " We think you might be spending a lot of your time getting everyone what they want, so we're doing something for you." This is a little less presumptious but says essentially the same thing.

I would also suggest you make it $300 as it is more powerful. We use the $99 ($299) price points to make it feel less than $100 ($300), but in your case I think you want it to sound bigger so I'd go up to the $300 mark.

Ken

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Could you use an extra $299 this Holiday Season?

The hustle and bustle of the Holidays is upon us! And, you're busy! Busy planning family get-togethers, searching for that perfect something for those special someones....and getting your home ready.

Why not add a little cheer to this year's holiday preparations by taking advantage of our full line of expert -- and timely -- cleaning services? This Holiday Season, for every $100 you spend with Crystal Chem-Dry, we'll enter your name into a December 10th drawing for a joyous $299 in Crystal Chem-Dry services. Keep them for after-the-holiday clean-up or give them away. It's up to you, and you'll have a full year to use them.

It's our own special way to "Thank You" as another successful year draws to a close.

Rex Tyus

Damn Wayne, that was good. You should be in advertising or something.

:D

I also agree with Ken about the price points.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I agree with the dollar value, too. The whole idea of odd pricing is to make it feel like less. When you're giving something away, it oughta feel like more.

I'd give one entry for every $50 some thought, too. It's a better value and if the goal is to increase the ticket you should have better response with the overall campaign. If you're at $235, for another $15 you can get another entry rather than $65. So, when you add that $35 room to get the extra entry you're at $270. Heck, $30 for another chance, it's not that much more, "go ahead and do the...."

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks alot

Great copy Wayne.
I just updated the website. The postcards to regular clients are already approved so I can't do anything about it now.

I don't know what I was thinking with the 299. Can't find the photoshop file for the banner so it will have to stay as it is.

Albert

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Drag and drop, Albert.....

lazo.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom