Help with invoice and estimate

Z

Ziya

I got this job that already done now that you sure ins company is waiting for me to send them all the paperwork everything is ready except the invoice and estimate. Do not have they Xactimate suffer or anything like that I was wondering if any of you guys can help me out so I can get paid for this job. Any help will be greatly appreciate it by the way this is the first job of Dawn and it came to me by accident but it's done and over with I just need to get paid but I need to send these things in order to get paid

Z

Ziya

Of course I didn't read the bottom part of the email so I went ahead and reply to their actual email you send me so forgive me. After I send the reply then I start reading the bottom part of the hair email and noticed it says do not reply to this email. Anyhow respond to your question, yes I do have a construction company. We do some new buildings and a lot of remodeling and addition and so on and once in awhile we come across an oddball like water restoration and since it's an income we go for it. This is exactly what happened we got to call we went for it and now we want to get paid and insurance company is asking for bunch of documents. I pretty much have everything only thing I am stuck with is the invoice and the estimate which doesn't make sense to me usually we give the angle after the estimate or estimates before an invoice. That's why I came across your site and reached out for help. I noticed there are some other companies that they do nice things for you for about 1 or 2% or a flat fee $145 per hour.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Ziya. There are invoicing apps you can download that produce a professional invoice. Service Monster is a popular one. I use Zoho Invoice and zoho CRM.

The cool thing about these apps is that you can build a customer base, track stuff and build pre-written menue items.

Try one.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Ziya. There are invoicing apps you can download that produce a professional invoice. Service Monster is a popular one. I use Zoho Invoice and zoho CRM.

The cool thing about these apps is that you can build a customer base, track stuff and build pre-written menue items.

Try one.

If it’s needed for insurance company, and I think that’s what I’ve pieced together, then SM or HCP software etc won’t be if help for pricing standards.

Sounds like they need a way to translate the work that was done into something that will be accepted by Insurance company pricing standards/Xamitate.

There are services that do thay for a flat or percentage fee, I just don’t know who they are.

Anyone have links/contacts to those services? I believe that may have come up in other threads. Perhaps @FredC has some insight or recollections?

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom