Help with my ADD

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's a good idea Hoodlemaster but can you give customer too much info?

Like advertising KISS seems to work well along with CAFT (catch attention fucktard. :mrgreen: ). Just made that up, it's early. 8)

Maybe a cover sheet to summerize and then pages to follow? Anything more than a few pages might not get read.

I am working on a new system for my company...well new to me..that will allow the customer to get more one on one attention and there by maybe getting them to buy more.

With as busy as I keep a day, it's hard to let them know everything we do, let alone promote it.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think a tri-fold is a good idea. I plan to work on one for residental, commercial and property managers. You may not be able to go into detail about all the services you offer but should be able to list most of them and give some detail about the moneymakers. You can go into as much detail about the services you offer on your web site and refer customers there. A nice tri-fold also enhances professional image. Professional Image is something I am really working on. I ordered some nice polos, have the best equipment I can afford and will be a master textile cleaner by the end of the year. It makes me feel like a professional and the confidence is what makes me better at sales.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
This is true Robiwanker. You can't just leave them the stuff and expect them to read it. But a for instance would be for tile(and you're cleaning carpet), have before and after pictures as well as other information you want them to have. Hit the highlights of the sheet. And while you're doing your walk-thru you can give them the piece, and or at the end you can go over the sheet with them.

Then there is the idea of having a custom logo'd folder. One side you place the marketing pieces. When you're done with the job and you're giving them the receipt you purposely place the receipt on the other side of the folder. They can use it to order the same services next time, and have the information you want them to have right there to look at. People that are organized sure do appreciate them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom