Help

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So I posted this under Marketing, Business and Personal Development because I think this applys to all three.

What should I get my girlfriend for Christmas?
She is a girly girl and bit on the high maintenance side (although I don't play into the high maintenance thing to much) but will proabably love anything that I get her that isn't trashy.

Anyone?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I got my wife photoshop but that probably wouldn't play so well with a girlfriend or most wives for that matter.

Name
Nate W.
Get her a GreenHorn wand. It doubles as a mirror too. Perfect to replace your EVO wand. :mrgreen:

How serious is this relationship?
How long you been going out?
What you got her in the past?

Like LarryB said, We need more information to give a informed opinion.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Serious but don't live together
Got her Pajamagram last year...wasn't as serious
Girly girly...she sells Mary Kay
She is bordering on Crazy Cat Lady
37 years old
Cute as a button
Funny as hell and has a good heart

Was married to a guy who had a lot more money than I do.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
tickets to a show with a gift card to her favorite or a restaurant she would like to go to.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
get her one of those digitial picture frames. heard those are pretty good. got my wife one this year!!

Becker

Name
Becker
MAX.jpg

Adam, can hook ya up.. he knows where their are others.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Take her out of town to a nice little bed and breakfast where you can give her a day of pampering at spa. you know one of those places where they sit in a tub of warm mud, put cucumber slices on their eyes, get a french manicure and have their feet massaged.

Or you could take the red eye to Vegas for a show and a nice meal, play some slots and get tattoos of Elvis on your ass cheeks?

Sorry, I went down hill fast on this one.. Hard to know what to get someone when you don't know their personality.

Walt

I have 5 sisters. This is the stuff they like:

If it's serious, pony up and get some jewelry. Go to costco - you wont get screwed. The boxes are nice and don't say costco. If she doesn't like it, take it back no questions asked.

If you're not headed that way, book a flight somewhere for two. Give her a plane ticket in a card. Tickets are cheap right now.

Or...

Send her flowers or candy at work so her friends can see it. They love to get presents at work and have all her female coworkers ooohh and aahhhh over it all day.

Or...

Get her an iPod nano. not a knock off. have it engraved with a message from apple.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hire her a giggolo she is getting tired of you limpy friend

Scott

Walt said:
Or...

Get her an iPod nano. not a knock off. have it engraved with a message from apple.

That's exactly what we ordered from Apple for our Referral Contest

On the back it says: "Congrats! from Rendall's Certified Cleaning" and our phone number

So if you send us enough cleaning/restoration referrals you could win it (or a laptop) and give it to her. That way you help a brother out and you get a prize for the lady.

Win Win Win - my three favorite words.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Nice Scott.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, he is giving away mp3 players to customers that show for his on site car sales promotion. He said they love them, but they cost him like $35 as he buys them in bulk.

I was thinking of doing something like this on a postcard to give away with each job over $200. I have 12,000 post cards to get out in Jan/Feb and not sure what to do with them yet.

Bryan

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been doing the free Ipod giveaway as well.

oh, wait, what were we talking about?
Oh yea, a plane ticket sounds good. I like the pampering idea...and so would she....Girly girl.

She wants fluffy sock type booties to wear around the house...pajamagram is a decent idea too.
But I did that last year.

Thanks for the help.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hook her up with either a gift certificate for an uber hip nail salon & a massage or a free week of Jenny Craig. Your call...

That or the Lectro Cobb.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom