Help

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
Was involved in a accident where a lady hit the side of my van and caused my van to roll. The van was totaled. The van set for about a month before I was able to get my Rage unit out. I set it up in my shed to test it, turned it on and its blowing water out of the exhaust and leaking at the spot in the picture. Would that be the heat exchanger. There could be some freeze damage. The temperatures have not been to bad here in Delaware. I’ve got a new ss370 coming and will probably sell this. It’s 5 months old and 108 hrs

28C11411-EFA6-4C64-ACCF-D8EF5EBB83FD.jpeg

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I had an accident awhile back. What I found out is that they need to pay for repairs to the van and machine (if any) since the machine is bolted to the van, it is considered one unit. PLUS if the total repairs are more than the value of the van, they cannot total the van unless the total repairs are more than the total of the van and bolted equipment. At least that is how my policy read.....

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
I had an accident awhile back. What I found out is that they need to pay for repairs to the van and machine (if any) since the machine is bolted to the van, it is considered one unit. PLUS if the total repairs are more than the value of the van, they cannot total the van unless the total repairs are more than the total of the van and bolted equipment. At least that is how my policy read.....
Good info thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom