Here is a Quiz

Carpet Cleaners Test your knowledge.
Simply answer A, B, or C. I'll post several questions today, but I wll start of with the obvious.

Which job will dry faster...

Siuation:

A) Surface temp 65
Air 70 @ 50% RH

B) Surface temp 70
Air 120 @ 25% RH

C) Surface temp 60
Air 100 @ 62% RH

Another simple test. Just answers A, B or C

Craig Lindquist Has been in business since 2004, He now in the conscience of the WD world. Why is this ?

a) Craig has small mans syndrome and this makes him feel like a big shot ?

b) Craig is frustrated that the adjustors don't understand how great he is and still use Service Master ?

c) Craig is still upset at his Church for using the other guy and not seeing how great he is ?

Just a simple A,B, or C please.

I will list more questions as the day goes on but lets start with the obvious.

Chris,
Your response truly shows who has "little mans" syndrome.
If you took that neagtive energy and turned it positive, then directed it at your business you would not be such a failure.
There again,
You probably will need years of counseling first because man, you have some issues.

P.S.
Yes, I have only had ths business for 4 years. I waited t know what I was doing before I started.

Sure thing Craig

Funny thing is Craig I do all my Church's work why don't you ?

Since the day you showed up on the BB's you have been the self proclaimed expert and its getting a little old. I'm not sure why the constant attack on CC'ers. For every cleaner you can point out I'll show you a franchisee that should NEVER be doing restoration.

Why not turn all that negativity about cleaners into something positive ?

I do all of my churches work now.
I'll agree with the frinchise statement. There are a lot of very bad ones out there. I have no problem wth carpet cleaners who do restoration the right way.
I do have a major roblem with CCers who don't invest in the training, equipment, meters, insurance, etc. that is needed to do WDR. Then they go and half ass a job, charge a cheap rate because they did not get it dry, and devalue the servce and industry.
You should have a problem with that as well.

Sure I do Craig, But please tell me how you being a self proclaimed guru after 5 years in biz and posting all this crap about how smart you are is going to change that one bit ? And you think I'm negative ?

If someone will just answer the question, then there can be some elaboration and expansion of all of our knowledge. :D

LeeCory

The answer is A.

You will need a whole bunch of Drieaz 1200's to get C. dry... :)

This doesn't have anything to do with someones ego. It has something to do with explaining how understanding the numbers will help in drying. I am sure many people do not know the answer to this question or what the gpp is in each of the examples, and it may help them to know.

I for one wish there was more of this in this room...

A. is much closer to already being dry, B is a better drying condition...

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
A. It's the only scenario were there is more vapor pressure on the surface than in the air. I would not be happy if I had A's readings on my job but it is drying.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steven you are so lucky!

Not only do you win for correctly stating Billy Madison, but you win the grand prize!

You win the actually pair of pants the little kid wore when he pissed himself in the "Cool to Piss Yourself Scene".
Enjoy and thanks for playing!
:wink:

P.S.
Remember this game is now available in the new home version!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I pissed myself when I saw that scene. As a matter fact I am pissing myself right now :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I heard on longs hikes Luddy drinks his pee

k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcIa8KnHgPEk]

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's NOT true, who told you that? :x

He drinks it at home each night, says it helps wash down the chicken's heads after he bites them off! :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can be in this room now chavez. I am an expert after "1" full water extraction

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it would be "an" expert not "a" expert. Alright expert.

I am reading everything in this room right now. I am trying to find the best extraction processes. Right now I borrowed a Pheonix Xtreme Extractor and hooking into the APEX but I see they have a the Xtreme GTO to go with it and was thinking I may purchase this combo if it goes alright.

I have been out to (2) extraction already one had to pull the carpet and the other was a full extraction. Put that on top of a slow week and I am almost at my weekly average

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Hook that Xtreme Xtractor up to a 47 (or bigger) blower running 2 1/2" vacuum hose and I bet you give the GTO Pac a run for its money.
2 1/2" vacuum hose was not used in the W.E.T. study and makes a world of difference.

-JB-

Name
JB
I do have a major roblem with CCers who don't invest in the training, equipment, meters, insurance, etc. that is needed to do WDR. Then they go and half ass a job, charge a cheap rate because they did not get it dry, and devalue the servce and industry.
You should have a problem with that as well.

I have a bigger issue with cleaners/restorers that BONE business associates

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hook that Xtreme Xtractor up to a 47 (or bigger) blower running 2 1/2" vacuum hose and I bet you give the GTO Pac a run for its money.
2 1/2" vacuum hose was not used in the W.E.T. study and makes a world of difference.

I don't use a GTO I was considering getting one if thungs keep flying my way. I have a Prochem APEX with a "Y" Connector running 2 inch hose

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom