HERE IS YUR CHANCE TO SAVE ODIN

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Your area will have a lot to do with money. Think of relativity. How much is $100.00 worth in your area to let's just say Mikey's area?

Ok, so find your neighborhood...the one that has money and utilize it.

Direct mail to that area, whatever directories they have.

Get a mailbox in that area, file a ficticious in that area along with a business license.
Then get an internet ad and post that address as your main "office"
Make sure you're mailing address is a "Suite" address and not a friggin PO Box.

This way, the internet ads will pull you up first on the organic map listings first.

tagline that area in your ads..."Proudly serving ODINVILLE" or ODINVILLE'S official carpet cleaner"...you get the idea.

Make sure this area has a good population compared to the rest of the areas you service.

Drive that area on Saturdays slowly and talk to home owners in their yards.

Your prices..from what I can figure...should be 30 cents/sqft..or so...maybe a little less...
You can do $1000.00 in a day..maybe not everyday...but you will be ABLE to make that.

CarpetKING

I agree Odin you definitely need to be saved. Who wants to make $500-$600 per day??? You should quit before you go broke and become as associate at The Home Depot and you can be the lead hack there. I mean the average Home Depot "associate" makes more than you right:-) Or do like I do and make $700-$1000 three days a week and play golf the other 4 days. Actually I'm on my way to go be a hack on the golf course right now...

500-600 dollars a day thats a terrible living......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Actually I wish I could go out there and clean whole homes for $100 and survive in this area.

I hate turing away the price shoppers.

Mikey P said:
Actually I wish I could go out there and clean whole homes for $100 and survive in this area.

I hate turing away the price shoppers.

Really, how fookin huge is your overhead Mikey?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hey its better much better than my wife wolfing down all these deviled eggs!

I'M AFRAID SHE IS GOING TO EXPLODE THE FIREPLACE LATER ON!

V

vegijohn

CarpetKING said:
The day any of us bitch about making 500-600 a day we ought to be bitch slapped.

I guess I need to be bitch slapped. When I add up all the expenses 500/day is not worth all the hard work. I once had a hard time quoting a $300 price. After awhile my confidence grew and I would be able to quote $300 without shock in my voice. Now I say it as if everyone pays that price.

Think about that hooker that had to tell that New York Senator that her service was worth $3000-- Now THATS a poker face.

Walt

I guess it depends. If you are a O/O with very little expenses then 400 bucks a day would be a very good living. However, if you have a 1100 month payment on a truck mount and another 1000 or so on ads and another 1000 on gas and chems - you are going to need to make a whole lot more money.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Book 95% + of your incoming calls.....

And get more than 2 a day....

LMAO

Sorry ODIN - you roasted me on the booking rate - opened the door - and I had to walk through it....lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom