Bjorn

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fldCgcXTsFQr]

pork005.jpg

n1111001.jpg

Bjorn

WE KNOW HOW TO USE SCREW DRIVERS AND OTHER TOOLS

Take a shop class Kracker!

Bjorn

two 110 cords # 10 gauge nice big Hubble twist and Lock connectors no expense spared on components

Looks great!

How about the specs?

temp, psi, vac lift, cfm???

What do you plug it into? Total amps used?

Price....?

Installation..??

Was talking to old Dave at Swan's ...he said you are a great guy...kind of a mad engineer.. :lol: ...but wonders who's going to fix your RX20 for you when he retires next year... :lol:

Rightie Tightie said:
Dave Retire????????????????????????????????

Yes...next year....says he is thinking about Costa Rica, or Paraguay... :shock:

I usually talk to him a couple a times a month on the job. He is a great guy and I have learned a lot from him about CCing from asking him questions.

Bjorn

got to get your heat from some where and propane is the most bang for the buck in BTU's

but here is the true secret to the system

1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhYd9L_d7w1]
right now we are the only truck mount manufacturer using this technology

working on a portable fusion reactor at the moment
just waiting for good house keeping seal of approval

"too bad the little giant is the muscle behind the heat. a propane heater kinda defeats the purp. of an electric mount"

really?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
IMO, it looks like the unit needs more vacuum, everything else looks awsome...round waste tank, 3 ht, 120,000 btu, plenty of heat for an 8 flow at 450 psi. I would ad one more 3 stage vac mounted on the right side of the machine on the outside of the panel straight into the exhaust of the motor. Use it as a booster. If you can't find a different circuit, which you probably can in a commercial building, buy a small generator....probably $100 on sale for the situations you may need a little extra vac. I only say this from experience. Years ago, I had 4 3-stage vacs hooked up to a square box, 3' x 3', high pro, 500 psi pump. One plug ran the pump and one vac motor, one vac motor ran off of another plug and the other two ran off a generator. The unit was good, up to 150'. I grabbed the wand on a rainy day that was resting on the vacuum motor after hooking it up and I got lit up like a fu***** christmas tree.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
There are 4 ways to generate heat for a HWE truckmount.

• 1. Heat Exchanger/s — In an electric unit, there are not enough heat generating devices to capture heat from, so heat exchange is not a good choice for electric truckmounts.

2. Electric Heaters — Requires way too much juice (electric amps) in order to produce enough sustained heat.

3. Kerosene — It will produce plenty of heat.

4. LP — I prefer LP as it is extremely clean burning, less fuss than Kero, and will produce all the heat that you will ever need for cleaning any type of job, and then some. The clean burning LP heater goes along with the ECO friendly contribution of electric truckmounts for planet Earth.

If you doubt the cleaning power of some of the newer generation electrics, come to MF this February and see for yourself!

Name
Lee Stockwell
For at least thirty years Bane has been collecting the waste heat from the van engine and storing the hot water in a well insulated fresh water tank.

I've done the same, as anyone could. Vortex does it and I don't know why the CDS machines don't use it as well, being that the engine is running anyway and could use the extra cooling effect.

Thanks,
Lee

Greenie

Good point Lee, I said the same thing, it's a time proven solution to hot solution.

The early Judson Reactor was the perfect candidate for such, as the components sat on top of a 100 gal 1/8" thick SS fresh water tank, just needed to be insulated.

Most vehicles would T off of the heater core lines, and be an easy retro-fit.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Oi T.

Bumping your thread since people been discussing ETM's lately.

Anything new with the N1?

Boa Noite

:mrgreen:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Erik said:
IMO, it looks like the unit needs more vacuum, everything else looks awsome...round waste tank, 3 ht, 120,000 btu, plenty of heat for an 8 flow at 450 psi. I would ad one more 3 stage vac mounted on the right side of the machine on the outside of the panel straight into the exhaust of the motor. Use it as a booster. If you can't find a different circuit, which you probably can in a commercial building, buy a small generator....probably $100 on sale for the situations you may need a little extra vac. I only say this from experience. Years ago, I had 4 3-stage vacs hooked up to a square box, 3' x 3', high pro, 500 psi pump. One plug ran the pump and one vac motor, one vac motor ran off of another plug and the other two ran off a generator. The unit was good, up to 150'. I grabbed the wand on a rainy day that was resting on the vacuum motor after hooking it up and I got lit up like a fu***** christmas tree.

I take back my opinion. After using the Nortic1 at Mickey fest, it ran very strong 2 vacs 100 ft. We used the Zipper jr. with a 12 flow. Very impressive.

The Preacher

DevilThomas said:
Was talking to old Dave at Swan's

how is Steve Swan doing? i haven't seen that guy in years.

he was one of the best teachers i've ever had the pleasure of learning from!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom