Here you go Mr. Boyle

Prochem Everest
Four to the door
Glided RX
Lots of heat.

The strongest mix I have ever used. I am still coughing.

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqk1sy76Mmcd]

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8a4D_GXwswd]

Yes Mr. Jim Martin the jet setup I showed you in the pics works perfect. I can clean to the very edge if I need to with no overspray and the enitre slot is covered. Three towards the outer portion and two on the inner portion.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
So what's your jet configuration?. I use 5 80015's. Your rx looks new, mine's got the paint chipping, looks like crap.

You pre-scrubbing with a rotary?.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
Imo as far as what I've experienced with resturants is they pay for shit... Not worth me lifting out any kind of scrubbing equipment ect. I used to use the rx and was going to buy one, but the resty owners in the area just keep the lights low and go as long as they can. The RX just took to long and too much water for me. Soak it down with some Powerburst and Citrus Pro and extract. I have this one in my book for tuesday night.
e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9cRup1-Xcoe]

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can honestly say that I have never come across a restaurant that I couldn't clean with my normal floor wand, good heat and some Clean Streak.

However, I really would like to try a RX-20 just to see if it's easier on the body.

I have cleaned this place six times and the results were always lousy. I am a good cleaner and know what I am doing. I could probably skip the prescrub except for one area but the glided rx is a must for this job. I also had another place I was doing that if I used a wand, it would streak every time. Keith I would also never pay 3 grand for a rx (the tool should only cost 1500 new). I picked mine up used two times for a great deal. If you ever get the opportunity to buy one get it. It is the best restorative cleaning tool on the market. Most places clean up fine with spray and suck with a wand. I tried powerburst, citrus, oxy booster, rx, post pad, and all sorts of things on this place. Finally I got sick of it and mixed up some stuff recommended by someone on this board just a little stronger, scrubed the hell out of the carpet, and rinsed like crazy. Is it worth it? Next time I am going to just spray it and run the rx. I just wanted to see if I could actually get it clean and I did for atleast a few days.

In all seriousness I have never cleaned with a better combo than running 4 to the door, the Everest wide open, and the glided rx. This combo commands a special price and I get that price.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My Vortex with 260 degree heat (at the panel), 12 flow titanium wand at 600 psi and Clean Streak as a prespray will do anything that combo of yours will do ... and with no streaking.

But I still want one of those spinner thingys.

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Been years since I used one of those
I should dig it out for old times sake

Do you think the glides make that much difference with a rotary?

I can tell you on a rotovac360 it dries the carpet faster. Lose agitation but gain dry times. Same with a glided wand.

As for the rx20, I can't speak. I would like to have glides but I still need to buy a new star for mines.

Mike Draper

hogjowl said:
My Vortex with 260 degree heat (at the panel), 12 flow titanium wand at 600 psi and Clean Streak as a prespray will do anything that combo of yours will do ... and with no streaking.

good thing you live where its warm. If you lived here that V wouldn't hold 185 at the wand in the winter.

I never had a problem with the half slot version on the RX, but the glides allow the machine to operate smoother. Also on this job there are certain areas where the water would puddle and the rx would sling water around. Not with the glides. I really recommend having two stars (one with glides and one without). I have the slot glides and love this tool. If it wasn't for Jim Martin I would have never made the switch. I am glad I did though.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mike Draper said:
hogjowl said:

good thing you live where its warm. If you lived here that V wouldn't hold 185 at the wand in the winter.

your heating oil to heat the water so once you get it up there it will hold..It just will take more time to get the heat up because the exhaust will be running colder...........

All this talk about encapping has me wanting to give it a try. I am going to encap this place in a few weeks. I will let everyone know how it turns out. I actually think it is going to work good. I was planning on using a high foam degreasing encap product with some cotton pads. I will carry a mop bucket to clean the pads off the best I can so I can get more use out of them.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
hogjowl said:
However, I really would like to try a RX-20 just to see if it's easier on the body.

Glided wand is easier on this old bod. Faster even with a seperate prescrub.

My RX is collecting dust. Anyone want to trade for a 4HT?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom