Here's my take on Greenie......like or hate...IDGAStick.....

R

Rafa L

once this dude goes through the motion of the present day.....pay the fines, possible time, goes through the system and the routine of it.....he'll bounce back. He'll come back and do good on those that might have been left hagging at the moment.

Do some of you really believe a fella like this who's a go-getter from the start, given alot of time, products, etc., freely (read Dr. B Cialdini -The Psychology of Influence of Persuasion) willing to go the extra mile for his customers, is going to give it up that easy? NOPE.

Life is strange and so is the heart of man......we all have the ability to forgive and forget....and move on. This fella has too many contacts around the USA and possibly abroad......those same contacts will chip in and help. We the American People are the most forgiving beings on the Planet.....look how often we go in, kick butt, get kicked and we are right back in there helping the very ones that kicked our teeth.

In this industry there are a number of people that will remember the good of this fella and WILL support his come back.

Remember this one principle in life......when someone else has a rainy day, storms in their lives, there is always a sunny clear day that follows.....when those that stand on the side lines applauding the downfall, remember it only takes but a few seconds for your life to turn for the worst.....

cheers.

Bjorn

whats funny is carpet cleaners will still do business with Evan kessler Larry cooper dennis holland jeff biship and his girlfriend
Lisa Wagner ( ethical services who put thousands of cleaners under the red line with out even a notice )
did we forget about marketing direct?

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Rafa L said:
once this dude goes through the motion of the present day.....pay the fines, possible time, goes through the system and the routine of it.....he'll bounce back. He'll come back and do good on those that might have been left hagging at the moment.

Do some of you really believe a fella like this who's a go-getter from the start, given alot of time, products, etc., freely (read Dr. B Cialdini -The Psychology of Influence of Persuasion) willing to go the extra mile for his customers, is going to give it up that easy? NOPE.

Life is strange and so is the heart of man......we all have the ability to forgive and forget....and move on. This fella has too many contacts around the USA and possibly abroad......those same contacts will chip in and help. We the American People are the most forgiving beings on the Planet.....look how often we go in, kick butt, get kicked and we are right back in there helping the very ones that kicked our teeth.

In this industry there are a number of people that will remember the good of this fella and WILL support his come back.

Remember this one principle in life......when someone else has a rainy day, storms in their lives, there is always a sunny clear day that follows.....when those that stand on the side lines applauding the downfall, remember it only takes but a few seconds for your life to turn for the worst.....

cheers.

Very well said. Everyone deserves a second chance on some level. We all make mistakes, it is the true measure of a Man when he has forgivness in his heart.

Mikey P

Administrator
I really hope you are right Raf-L.

The real question is can guys like us (O/O's) every really work for the man again?

Jeff has been his own boss for a long time, Lisa kept him on track during the GG era but on his own, he was the equivalent of a one man show who answers his own phones, does all the cleaning, his own books, marketing design etc.
All the while spending all day on the phone with guys like you.
He never gave himself the time to focus and organize and grow and with out a huge chunk of funds to draw from it just was not meant to be.

Not to mention trying to build a supply shop in California where even Jon Don with all their money wont try and deal with the outrageous taxes, igh costs of real estates, excessive workman's comp AND competition..

IMO, Greneville would have been the PERFECT place to set up a new venture.

and possibly still could be..

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ship HIS ASS to FL...

He can work out of Mr Jones shop....!

I will TUNE HIS ASS UP..... :!: :!: :!:

Ps we have great...."bankruptsy laws"... :idea:

I will get him organized...plus finance him a CLEANING COMPANY....!!!!!

"FRESH START" for him......I will give him a Clearwater Division...

HE can just bring "SWEAT EQUITY"....&...I will make him a PARTNER In that DIVISION... :wink:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
We all expierence the frailty of human kind , not enough hours in the day etc.
It's all a lesson to scale back and enjoy your only time on earth.

My childhood spent in Uganda taught me vaulable lessons in life and I can only hope for the best for Greenie.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Walrus said:
My childhood spent in Uganda taught me vaulable lessons in life and I can only hope for the best for Greenie.

Don't you mean your childhood spent in Uranus?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

THAT MADE MY DAY!

And for that reason I'm gonna put you farther down on my "DEAD POOL" list.

Mikey P said:
I really hope you are right Raf-L.

The real question is can guys like us (O/O's) every really work for the man again?

Jeff has been his own boss for a long time, Lisa kept him on track during the GG era but on his own, he was the equivalent of a one man show who answers his own phones, does all the cleaning, his own books, marketing design etc.
All the while spending all day on the phone with guys like you.
He never gave himself the time to focus and organize and grow and with out a huge chunk of funds to draw from it just was not meant to be.

Not to mention trying to build a supply shop in California where even Jon Don with all their money wont try and deal with the outrageous taxes, igh costs of real estates, excessive workman's comp AND competition..

IMO, Greneville would have been the PERFECT place to set up a new venture.

and possibly still could be..

Intresting ....but I dont see the repeated blame on people calling him...it was his desicion to stay on the phone and chat.....again thats his deal to make that converstion that long... simply say."thanks for your order bro but let me go I got orders to fill... call me after 5 and will chat/catch up".....we all have fooked up in buisness,its what you correct that counts.

Cameron1

Walrus said:
We all expierence the frailty of human kind , not enough hours in the day etc.
It's all a lesson to scale back and enjoy your only time on earth.

that explains alot jimmi...............I always thought that you might be a love child of Idi Amin.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was well on my way to spending an entire day in some rat-hole town in Southern California while Mikey and Greenie talked over their cell phones as Greenie climbed in and around my Vortex. To cut the call short, I finally had to pretend interest in the conversation, and asked Greenie for his phone, to speak to Mike. When I got my hands on it, I hung up on Mike, gave a Lisa a hung, handed the phone back to GreenBean and drove away.

With the side door rolled up.

Mikey P

Administrator
And because of the little bit of IDGASS showmanship you drove all the way back to Bammy with no tranny fluid, your PTO engaged and no idea of how to operate your exhaust break.

Yeah you sure showed us dumb Californians, didn't you!

F'n goober.

no wonder you got 3.8 mpg all the way home.

-JB-

Name
JB
goober!
rollingonasslaughing.gif

I luv it!

TimP

I am sure Greenie means well, and I hope the best for him. From what I understand he has big dreams and I hope he can accomplish all that he wants. I know personally how hard it is to start a business and try to make it. Not as a supplier but in the cleaning biz, and I'm sure many of you guys know how it is also.

It is hard to get off the phone in a business when you try to treat every customer like they are your best customer but it's something that has to be done. I prefer to order via e-mail for that reason. So I don't take up all their time and they can get to it when they can. I know how time is important. But when your business model is based on customer service it's hard to get off the phone. But to run a business like he's getting into you have to have help, and paying for help is next to impossible without income and a steady client base. It's kinda like what comes first the chicken and the egg thing. It's hard to have one without the other. Fortunately Greenie has a very loyal client base on the boards but I wonder how much more business he'll need to make it. And like mentioned before, getting set up with all the suppliers is a nightmare.

So where to go and what to do is something that he has to figure out and I wish the best for him. Hopefully he makes it because he's an asset to our industry.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Are there any greenhorn stair tools still available anywhere?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom