Heroin

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Anything i should know about cleaning black tar heroin staining on wool berber? Its about 2 feet diameter smeared around.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Its also a light beige color, cut berber style. Never cleaned a stain like this and im not sure if its a good idea to do it or not.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Its also a light beige color, cut berber style. Never cleaned a stain like this and im not sure if its a good idea to do it or not.

Nothing harmful about it to the non user
It's not like doing a meth lab decon

being a natural plant based origin ....I'm thinking anything that works on protein stains would be appropriate
and it "might" just clean right out with "regular" juices too

'2 FEET in diameter"??
I'd be more concerned about how much Resolve or Oxiclean they dumped on it to smear it around in such a large area

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Hack Attack and DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
OHH.....AND GET PAID FIRST !
I cleaned for this guy several times. Apparently his ex girlfriend was caught shooting heroin which was the big mess in the closet. He kicked her out and cleared the closet..

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Write at least a basic disclaimer ie this is a pre existing condition and I will attempt to remove inline with best industry practice

I'd use a woolsafe enzyme prespray mixed on heavy side with dwell and hopefully it rinses out

Name
Jeff T
Treat it as you would bong water...
Rinse first, as you KNOW they already attempted to clean it up, then get a big bottle of high alcohol hand sanitizer from Walmart in a squirt bottle, apply liberally, extract, repeat as necessary....

Reactions: DAT

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Don't agree with Larry. If the product comes from the ground we would always use a tannin spotter first. About the only time it's different is when it's been processed en route e.g. as in grass through a cow.
roro

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
IMG_20191024_142544.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Aint perfect but client was happy. All with a porty. I probably be faster with a TM.... probably not.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
wool being so absorbent it can sometimes pull spots etc inside and they disappear as it drys..

Sometimes it does the opposite

Cant say I've knowingly dealt with it., what did you go with?

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
wool being so absorbent it can sometimes pull spots etc inside and they disappear as it drys..

Sometimes it does the opposite
I learned that a while back. So i speed dried with my new stealth fan. Till it was bone dry, nothing reappear...for now. I rinse it well with water first. All the tar resin by door, i used prosolve. That released it. And rinse with woolsafe rinse, all fiber rinse. Took 2 or 3 times.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I've been through pretty extensive training with heroin/fentanyl with my other job.

The stuff can go airborne easily and make its way into your lungs.

Be freakin' careful... seriously.

A guy I work with entered a home around 10 minutes after a bump was dumped onto the floor and he got enough from just breathing the air 10 feet from where it was dumped and ingested a really dangerous drug in the process.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
If there are enough red flags I'll walk from a possible meth house, I dont carry them all the time but not uncommon to have presumptive meth tests kits in van

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I've been through pretty extensive training with heroin/fentanyl with my other job.

The stuff can go airborne easily and make its way into your lungs.

Be freakin' careful... seriously.

A guy I work with entered a home around 10 minutes after a bump was dumped onto the floor and he got enough from just breathing the air 10 feet from where it was dumped and ingested a really dangerous drug in the process.
Good to know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom