hesco?

KOOSER55

Im in the process of getting all the chemicals for my tm i took my cct course yesterday and the test was a breeze, at my inter link supplier they push bridgepoint , chem spec and hydra master. The bridge point very well on the demo's but im curious about hesco's brands elky pro and the local brand fab pro has anyone used these brands of chemicals and if so what did you think

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
FabPro is Doc Aziz, his stuff is as good as any. I can't vouch for Elky Pro chems, for the most part I stick to names I know. I do get a lot of stuff from Hesco, though. They've always been good to deal with.

John Watson

Chem Spec is also a local brand, their main office and batch plant was right there, in Baummer, I believe Dr. Aziz once worked for them also. I think I was introduced to him by Bob Huges (original owner/partner of Chem Spec) when I visited my fathers side of my family in your fine city for the first time in 85.

I believe the Fab Pro line was started later after a stint with SM

Bridgepoint is a quality line, I started using them in our area in 1990. The Seattle part of the NW has been a problem area for them on keeping distributors. So far I have dealt with
1. McKay
2. Preferred
3. McDowells
4. Preferred

And now I hear another new store is to open in the south.

Try them all and use what you find works for you, cause they don't seem to always work the same for everybody.

I am using Judson O2 system at present and am very happy with my results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom